Chapter 2

My emotions were overflowing after remembering the breakup. I managed to get my phone and turned on the recorder.

My fingers grazed over the keys of the piano again, fiddling with it, then playing a C chord. I continued with an Am chord, then an F and G. I played it over and over until I found a perfect rhythm. Words began to flow out

'The winter breeze passes through,
in my head I found you
But I open my eyes and I see
that you're gone

Your scarf's still wrapped around my neck
Your coat still hangs right on my back
Your touches still lingers on my fingers when you last held them...

And still I say, I love you
Though my heart, is broken down in two... '

I only managed to finish the first stanza, I couldn't think of a good chorus, ughh, I just kept playing the chords over and over to try and find some words in my head that can go along with it, I couldn't think of any!
I lazily slammed my palm on the keys and reached for my phone to stop recording.

I looked over to my desk just beside the recording equipment of my studio. There used to be a picture frame holding a photo of me and Yoongi sleeping under a tree taken by Taehyung and another one on the beach lying down on the sand taken by Jungkook

Minho told me to clear my space of everything relating to Yoongi to help me move on. I did take it out of there, I brought it home, hidden away somewhere, but it's like I can still see it there.

I walked to my desk and grabbed my notebook. I scribbled down my thoughts, a habit that I got during my teenage years as a way to let go of my emotions...

For a few several hours, I just kept writing, finishing nearly half of my 60 leaves journal. A knock on my door interrupted me. I managed to blurt out a 'Come in' while I continued writing.

The really deep bass voice made me stop what I was doing entirely and made me turn around and stand up abruptly, "What have you been doing? We've been waiting for you for the last 30 minutes!"

I was continuously bowing to my manager, "I'm really sorry Mr. So, I didn't notice the time, I was trying to brainstorm on a new song, please forgive me,"

I kept my stance still, bowing with a 90 degree angle. I heard him sigh. "Aish, c'mon Y/N, we need you at the meeting room, bring your ideas with you if you can" and he closed the door after.

I sighed and immediately followed behind manager-nim. The walk wasn't long, I managed to make it there within a minute. Upon entering the room, I apologized to everyone and looked for a free seat. There was one at the corner of the table, beside Minho.

As I took my seat, I raised my head to pay attention to what they were talking about taking down important notes I had to consider later on, some kind of concept for Shinee's comeback. I didn't really have a lot of input in terms of conceptualizing, my part involves mainly songwriting and producing the songs.

The concept ideas were laid on the table and the members were talking amongst themselves on deciding which concept they'd like for their upcoming album. They were going for something related to moving on, which is probably going to make my job easier in this case. I ended up releasing my breath, which I wasn't aware that I held.

Minho seemed to notice it as he asked, "Are you okay?"

I nodded. My mind began drifting to some ideas I had earlier revolving this exact concept.

"Are you sure? Your eyes look sad," he said again, pouting. He then held my hand and wrapped it with both of his. I tried to force a smile on my face, and he simply nodded after seeing my response.

The meeting ended after an hour, the other members were asking me if I had a few ideas regarding the songs that can be included or written. I said I had a few, and that I was working on a song relating to that concept, a confession I shouldn't have exactly mentioned in front of my boyfriend. After realizing my words while scribbling on my notebook, I looked up to find Minho looking at me with sad eyes. I could only manage to turn away and look back at my notebook to continue scribbling.

Taemin looked thoughtful before speaking, "I arranged a melody once, I'm still working on the lyrics though, but I think it will suit the theme," managing to break away the awkward atmosphere that was bubbling, "Can you help me with it Y/N-ssi,"

"Ne," replying with a smile.

The meeting finally ended and I was fixing the I made and the little post-its I wrote on. My manager told me that I was being warned notbto be late again, else I'd have to face serious consequences. I simply bowed and apologized again, and he left without another word. I sighed.

"Gwaenchana?" the voice suddenly said, startling me out of my trance.

"Ahh, Minho-oppa, n-ne," I said, sheepishly scratching the back of my neck.

He suddenly reached out and gave me a hug, "You don't look okay to me,"

"Mianhe, oppa,"

"Tell me,  what's wrong, "

"It's still so painful. And I feel terrible, I'm being so unfair to you. You have so much love to give and I can't even repay you,"

He pulled back and held my face, tilting it up, wiping the tears I didn't realize I've shed. "Y/N-ah, please don't feel that way, I've told you many times that I'm here to help you move on,"

"B-but, it's not right that I'm in a relationship with you and I'm still trying to get over him," I couldn't hold it in anymore, I burst out crying.

"Shh, shh, it's okay, I'm here," he continuously rubbed circles on my back to help me calm down. I managed to let all the built up emotions out, and ended up sniffling. Minho took out his handkerchief and wiped the rest of the tears on my face. "I've said this before, I'm saying it again. I just want to make you happy. As long as I can do that, I don't mind if you use me as an anchor to get back up from your past relationship. So stop overthinking, araseo?"

I nodded. He hugged me tight once more, and I felt incredibly safe in his arms, tucked away from the world. He walked me back to my studio not long after and reminded me that we were going somewhere later. I smiled as he left, feeling more comfortable with his affection.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello again, ya'll! Here's chapter 2! So, I hope you liked it. Some of the BTS members are going to make an appearance in the next chapter so stay tuned!

Don't forget to leave a vote before leaving! See you all soon!

~Bangtan's WSP