Chapter 3

It was around 7 pm when someone knocked on my door. I mumbled an 'Enter' and the my studio door opened. Standing by the frame was none other than my boyfriend.

"You ready to go?" I had no idea why he was grinning from ear to ear. 

I smiled and nodded. I grabbed my bag and we began walking to who knows where, holding hands. After a few minutes, we found ourselves in front of a restaurant that served sundubu-jjigae, something I've been seriously craving for for days. My smile widened as I looked at him.

"Minho-oppa, how'd you know?"

He ruffled my hair, "I was planning to go somewhere fancier, but you were so down during and after the meeting earlier,  I figured you would've preferred your fave food instead of a five-course meal."

I don't know why I did what I did, but I kissed him on the cheek. The gesture made me incredibly flustered my face began to turn red after realizing my actions.

He bent over, his face suddenly close to mine, "Are you okay? You're turning red,"
I playfully hit his arm and covered my face, earning myself a chuckle from him. I felt him wrap his arm around my shoulder and led us both inside the establishment.

The familiar cozy feeling engulfed my system and I was at peace. Minho and I sat at our usual place and ordered some food. I ordered some sundubu-jjigae and bulgogi, while he ordered some jjangjjang myeon and kimbap.

We were happily digging in to our food when someone approached us.  The person was someone I wasn't expecting to see.

"Annyeong hyung, Annyeong Y/N-ah," a familiar box smile grazing his face.

"Taehyung-ah," Minho stood up and gave him a hug.

"Annyeong Taehyung-ah,  I haven't seen you in awhile,"

"Hmm, around a month?" I nodded in agreement, "You haven't visited us at all," he said pouting.

Does he not know? "Mianhe, I was really busy," Trying to drift away from the topic, I asked him, "Are you alone?"

He nodded, "I left the hyungs and Jungkook at the bar next door."

My face scrunched up at that. I didn't want to make it really obvious that I was kinda bothered that my ex was just next door. 

"You wanna join us?" Minho asked. 

Taehyung's face turned a bit confused, "Am I not going to interrupt anything?"

Minho shook his head with a smile and Taehyung simply slid into the empty seat next to him and made himself comfortable, ordering his own food afterwards. 

I continued eating my soup in peace while the two caught up with each other. My mind was wandering to thoughts on a certain cat-like grandpa at the other establishment next door when I heard a beep. It was Taehyung's phone. 

I looked at the preview message. Though the contact name was upside down, I could tell the message was from Jimin, I sighed in relief. Taehyung picked up his device and placed it back down on the table after a few. The Gucci prince asked if we mind letting Jimin join us. Minho and I shook our heads in response. A few minutes later, we have two other people sitting with us, Jimin and Hobi, the latter looking like he needed a bowl of hangover soup, and the former sitting in between me and Hobi.

"Minho-hyung, Y/N-ah, annyeong! Sorry about him, he kept drinking even though he knew just how much he could take before going into drunken mode." greeted Jimin, looking a bit awkward.

"Gwenchana Jimin-ah, it looks like Hoseok-ah needed some air anyw-"

I was cut off by a slurring Hobi, "Y-Y/N-ah, weee mished youuuu," he looked sad, but managed to bring out his sunshine smile after a few. 

"I missed you guys too, Hobi," pinching his cheeks in the process. It's true, I haven't seen them in a month, and I really did miss hanging out with them a lot. 

Jimin ordered some food for the both of them while Hobi kept mentioning things that's been happening to them lately, I don't think he was fully aware of what he was saying. He was mentioning things, like when he was cleaning up their room, he found something unusual under his bed that he was sure didn't belong to either him or Jimin. He also started venting out some frustrations during practice that I think he was kinda hiding. His head suddenly fell on the table, thankfully not too hard as Taehyung guided it slowly onto the surface.

He looked so peaceful but I could tell once he wakes up he's more than likely to get a headache, "Jiminnie, do you think we should get some hangover soup for Hobi?"

He nodded and I walked towards the auntie and asked if they served hangover soup. She shook her head but I asked if it were possible to make a special request, pointing to my currently intoxicated friend. She gave me a sweet smile and said she'll see what she can do. I thanked her immensely and went back to our table. 

When I got back, I saw that Jimin was taking a bite out of his food, which must've come along when I left. His cute mochi cheeks were so prominent I couldn't help but boop it. "Yah!" was his reply and I ended up laughing at his reaction. I was really happy spending some time with my old friends and it seemed as if nothing has changed. 

The auntie came along a few minutes later with a bowl of hangover soup and I thanked her once again. Taehyung looked at the soup in wonder, "How'd you manage to get some hangover soup, Y/N? I don't think they serve this here." 

"I asked nicely," was my reply, giving him a smile before I saw Jimin trying to wake up the sleeping sunshine to take a sip of the hangover soup. Hobi groggily sat up and smelled the soup. He took a spoon and began eating it, the alcohol miraculously seeming to vanish from his system after several spoonfuls. 

"Are you okay now?" I couldn't help my voice being filled with concern. He nodded and gave us another smile as he continued to consume the soup. Our table was once again filled with laughter as 4 boys and myself began joking around. 

Another 30 minutes later, Jimin's phone suddenly lit up with a notification and I saw who messaged, it was Namjoon. My eyes widened at the preview, "We're coming over, Yoongi-hyung's finally awake."

I tried gesturing to Minho that we should go. He took the hint and paid for all of our meal. He sighed in reluctance, "Guys, Y/N and I will be taking our leave, it's getting pretty late," 

The boys frowned but nodded told us to be safe. We nodded in response and Taehyung got up, walking to me and gave me a hug, whispering, "Please visit us soon Y/N, we really miss you." The sadness in his voice ended up making me nod my head. 

Hobi gave me a hug as well, and so did Jimin, who also whispered to visit them soon. Minho took my hand in his, giving them a final wave and we walked towards the entrance. Before making it there however, we came face to face with Namjoon holding the door open, a walking  Jin and Jungkook on either side, supporting a terribly drunk Min Yoongi, whose eyes met mine and widened, blurting out my name after the longest time, "Y/N?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/N: Hello everyone, how'd you all find the chapter? Y/N and Yoongi finally sees each other after a month. Sorry to end it in a cliffhanger, but I'll try to update as soon as possible. 

Things are going to get a little more interesting so bare with me here. I'm sorry for the slow pacing, I just feel I should build up the story a bit more to give it more depth. Hehe.

Don't forget to leave a vote, and maybe a comment as well!

See you all soon!

~Bangtan's WSP