The beginning

I was in my car waiting for him at the park. Sam said he will be back from his house as soon as the coast was clear. You see me and sam are eloping tonight. We don't care about age, so  what if we are only 18 just out of high school. I love him and he loves me. And before you ask "what will your parents think?" I lost my parents two years ago, in a car accident and sam parents left him and his older brother, when sam was ten.

"Tap""Tap"

I push down my door window thinking it was Sam, but when I looked up it was John, sam's older older brother.

"WHAT THE HELL." John yelled at me.
I kind of knew why he was yelling at me. You figure we would tell John that we getting married, but John isn't the brother that helps sam or gets along with sam. They constantly fight and it ends up with Sam on the floor with a bloody noise and John storming out the house. John is two years older then Sam.

My reply,  probably wasn't appropriated at the time.
"When was the last time you brush your teeth, man"  pinching my nose.

The next thing I know I'm John opens my car door and pulls me out.
Dam i should have lock my car.
"Let me go" I said, while trying to get out of his arms

"STOP" he yelled,
Which I did, not because i was scared or anything, but because he was loud as hell.
"Ok, now why are you waiting at night, at the park getting ready  to married to my brother?"

"I LOVE him and he's good to me"

"He's not the one and you know that" he says.
Now I'm mad, who does he think he is?
"He is willing to fight for me, love me, be with me. Who else can say that."
Next thing I know John is kissing me. I know right, how crazy who would have thought. Not me.
Once I realized what is happening, I for some reason decided to kissed him back.