Hold up

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING.
Finally my brain started working again, I pushed him off me and gave him a real good slap in the face.
"What was that for?" I said

"To show you, that you don't have to married him, come with me?"

And for a second I thought about it, but only for a second. And the only reason is because Sam does have a temper like no one I have ever seen. But he is the sweetest person if people get to know him. He has a hard surface on the outside, which will take him places for sure well I hope.
But back to the present
"No, you should go before Sam gets here"
"Come with me, I could make you happy"
"I said NO, leave now, I choose him not you" by now I'm just done.

"Fine, I hope you get everything you want. And more"
"JUST GO" I yell, tears now streaming down my face.

Third person

John turns around and starts walking away, but he turns around one last time to remember girl that would always clean him up, after every fight that happen. The girl that would make food for the brothers, even when she was fighting with sam and him calling her a slut every chance he got. The girl who couldn't even hurt a fly if she tried.
you see what Luna never told you is that Sam can can be a devil in disguise. The reason the brothers fought was because Sam would treat Luna like she was nonthing and would be too possessive over her. While she would help anyone who needed help. She loves to fix people make them feel better and John knew that, but the only thing he could do was tell his brother to stop. He never knew why Luna stayed with Sam, but she did.
"Goodbye" then John turn around and walk away. Thinking he never see her again.

Luna PERSON

I can't believe that just happened.
"AHH"
Someone just tap my shoulder and when I turn around it was Sam laughing his head off.
"Why would you do that"
"I thought it would be funny. You should have seen how high you jump, babe"
I have to admitted sam looked so cute tonight in his suit.
'So are you really bae"
"Hell yes, lets do this Sam"
So Sam and I went in my car and drive all the way the to Las Vegas to get married and to live happily ever after, or I thought.

  love's choice जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें