Fast forward

8 years later

HEY it's me Luna, I know its been 8 years and a lot of things have change. I have change, Sam has change. And John well haven't seen him since that night. The night that change everything.

Right now I'm in my beautiful top floor deluxe suite that has a view of basically everything and don't worry my husband Sam owns the hotel, he owns 7 hotels in Vegas.

Speaking of the devil, I did marry him that night, but what I didn't know back then since I was a naive little girl it cost money to get married. Sam and I had $2 to our name. So Sam's great idea was to pick pocket someone.

The reasonable thing thing was no, that is wrong, but sadly I was in love so the right choice flew out the window.

We got about 100 bucks that night and that was enough for us to get married.

If you are wondering how Sam and I got super rich within 8 years, well too bad. I'm not saying because the past is the past. Which i would like to keep it that way.

The present on the other hand is something full of fun and something that brings me Money.

I am even going the get more money
Tonight because the brand new casino has its grand opening tonight. I have to be there because the wife of the owner who is cutting the ribbon has to be present or rumores will fly and we can't have that can we?

So anyways, I'm picking out the dress for tonight it has to be perfect nothing can go wrong not a single thing.

This is the perfect dress. Just right.

Well look at the time 5pm have   I have to be there by 5:30 p.m Sharp or else.

I look one more time in the mirror, just to make sure everything is perfect. My 5inch high heels check✔ He hates if I'm even the same hight as him. I am 5'5 he is 6'4. The only way I be his hight if I wear freaking 10inch heels. Thats gonna be a hell no. My hair a high Ponytail just right not a single hair out just how he like it.