OMR 25

"I'm sorry." The only words I manage to utter as soon as Jisoo unnie enters Jennie unnie's condo.

I receive no response from Jisoo but her feet are quick to send herself and latch onto me for a tight hug.

"Don't scare me again." She says and sighs at the same time.

Jennie unnie smiles seeing us hugging, she knows very well how protective Unnie could get.

"You scared the hell out of your mom, Rosie." Jennie jokes, teasing my manager cause she hates to be called by that.

Manager glares at her but still walks to her side to kiss and hug her girlfriend. I just smile. This isn't new to me with all honesty.

"Where's Miss L?" Jisoo turns to me but doesn't leave Jennie's side, her arm wrapping the latter's waist.

"She went home." I answer plainly while walking to my favorite thing in Jennie unnie's condo, her couch.

The soft-bouncy fabric against my back is sending signals to every bit of my cells to close my eyes and drift to a wonderful sleep.

"You didn't offer to at least stay?" Jisoo asks.

"I did. She said she has something to take care of." I reply with a tiny bit of low spirits, which I myself have noticed.

"Why do you sound so disappointed?" Jisoo chuckles which earns a glare from me. "How's the ride, by the way?"

I sit comfortably, crossing my legs and turn to her. This would be the first time I'll be talking something not related to work.

"Unnie, I finally tried the Flume Ride!" I say, more of a squeal actually. Well, who wouldn't?

"Oh, that's nice." She says and smiles at me. "Did you try each of the rides there?"

The girls moved their feet and joined me on the couch. I am squeezed in between them, which I won't complain since I love cuddles and hugs and the likes.

"Yes. But sad to say, we didn't win any prizes since we suck at playing games, especially Lisa." I say.

Jisoo unnie looks at me with a furrowed eyebrows. "Lisa? I thought you're with Miss L."

My eyes widen in realization, not able to notice what I had blabber. I always get in trouble whenever I start to speak which I, myself, hate the most.

"I-uhh. I call her Lisa." I think I really need to enroll myself in acting class. "Y-yeah, right. I call her Lisa." I chuckle with an awkward smile that I know unnie won't buy.

"So..." She smiles while dragging the word before she continues. "Lisa is her name? Sounds good. But why does she need to hide her real name when it sounds pretty good?"

"Maybe with the same reason as mine." I answer without hesitation and a sly smile. "People know almost everything about us." I bow down my head and focus on my clasped hands. "I just want to have an identity that only me or the people close to me know." I add.

Two hands reach for my hands and squeeze them.

"Rosé is a beautiful screen name but Park Chaeyoung? We love it the most." Jennie unnie says and leans her head on my shoulder.

"And I love you more. I love you both so please don't break up or I'll break your bones" I reply and warn them. I can't even imagine the future with no Jennie or Jisoo together, probably it will hurt me more.

"I don't think I can find any dork like Jisoo, so it's no." Jennie says and we laugh.

••••

"You sure you can sleep here? Trust me Rosie, you can sleep with Jen in her room. I could-"

"Unnie, it's okay. Trust me, I've slept a couple of times on my couch already and I woke up without any problem." I say to give assurance that I can manage to sleep on the couch.

"As your manager-"

"Working time is over." I respond before she can even finish her sentence.

She sighs. "Well, as your older sister, I have the responsibility to-"

"And as younger sister who cares for her 'old' older sister-"

"Yah! Take that back! I am not that old!"

We heard Jennie's laugh from the bathroom. She really loves to see us bicker like this.

"I'll take it back if you just let me sleep here." I say in stern voice.

Unnie sighs again and reaches for her temple. "Okay. Just come over inside if you can't sleep. I think we'll fit if we try to."

I smile and nod in agreement. "Good night, Unnie."

"Good night, Rosie." She says before she turns off the light.

"Good night, Rosie! Love you!" Jennie says from her room.

"Love you too!" I reply and pull the blanket up to my shoulders.

Today was filled with unexpected happenings. It was fun and heart breaking at the same time, but I believe it was all meant to happen.

My make up artist, Maeng, experienced love in a hard way. Her fiancé cheated on her and broke the engagement. What's admiring about her is she still believes in true love. Like whatever she had gone through, her perspective about love didn't change and willing to fall in love again.

Then there's Lisa. Her black mask can literally and figuratively cover up her true identity, her true self. Miss L screams confidence and perfection while Lisa is the exact opposite which is vulnerable and perfect in her own way.

*phone vibrates

I was brought back from my thoughts when I felt my phone vibrates. It could be CEO or just from the media.

One message received

Limario:
Marry me, Chippy.
:(
11:56PM