STORY UPDATE: 39

Ok everyone! First thing I want to get out here is to update you all on my currently published story; 39.
I know it's slow updating right now but I just want to let you all know that chapter 4 is currently in the works. I was a little stuck after the way I ended chapter 3 and it probably sounded a little like chapter 4 may end up being a little lemony. However that's not how it's going to play out just yet! Sorry if that disappoints some of you. Your character (Amelia as I've decided to name her) is NOT a slut! I have a way better scenario planned for when y'all get together so just keep your panties on! (lol sorry I just had to)
Also, for all of you who are wondering where Plushie is or if he's going to appear at all, the answer is yes. Plushie will be appearing soon in the story, but not in the sense that you might be thinking. I'm adding a little twist to his character for this story that I think is rather cute and I hope you all like it. As for what else is in store for the future, other characters that will soon be making an appearance is Sam the security guard. And later appearances will include New 39 ( which will be N39 or T39. I don't know which it is because I literally could not find any name to reference that character anywhere! So let me know in the comments which you prefer!)
And I'm also considering Springtrap.

This story was originally only going to be the typical 5-7 chapters long, but, like SO. FUCKING. MANY. of my stories, it has evolved waaaay past that. Infact, I had planned for the story to take a very different route in the beginning. If you all would like to see how that version would have played out then I may just release an alternate version of the book. Although that one will probably be much shorter. And way dirtier. Seriously. I am so super fucked up in the brain. Pretty sure I'm going to hell just for the shit that goes through my head everyday. ×_×

Just as well, I really would love you all to comment your ideas for the story if you have any. And if I can I will do my best to work them in. Of course I'll give credit to the reader for the idea. Your input gives me more inspiration to write and I love seeing what you all have to say! I usually get my inspiration from other people's stories or from a scenario within a game or show. However there aren't many FNW39 stories out there and from what I understand the creator of the game discontinued the sequel (SADFACE!!) Q_Q

And please, please let me know if the chapters are taking too long to release or if they're too long/short. I try to get to at least 1000-1200 words into a chapter but I'm always worried it's not enough!

Here are the following best ways to help me write and release new chapters faster:

#1: Leave comments! Drop an idea or let me know how your liking the story so far! Your input is the most important thing for me to see! Not only does it inspire me to write more but your support and criticism helps improve my writing skills for future projects!

#2: Add my stories to your reading list to get updated when a new chapter comes out!

#3: Check out my other stories! As of this post I only have one currently published ongoing but I have many in the works that I will talk about in the next update! So keep checking back for those!

And finally, Vote!

You guys are awesome and I hope you'll all continue to read 39!
Author-Chan awaaay!!! / /°__°)/ /