39 Update 2 plus some other stuff

Hey all! Author-Chan here! Just letting you all know that I'm still working on chapter 4 of 39. I was really hoping to have it out by now, however, I've been sick for the last week and barely had any energy to drag my butt outta bed.
But I'm all better now so I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and catch up. I'm also working on three other stories that I'll be releasing sometime early to mid December so keep your eye out for those. I'm working on two original creepypasta characters for these stories as well so I'm hoping they can become as popular as others have. The hardest part is creating a good backstory though. I'm also in the process of creating some original art as well as covers for my books which takes up a lot of time. BUT first and foremost my main focus has been working on that 4th chapter. I honestly feel like I could be doing much better with the story and how it's written. But like I've said, when I thought the story up at first I had completely skipped over the beginning. So I apologise if the first few chapters are a bit rough, recappy, or seem rushed.

Here's some things you can expect to see in the near future:

•39 Chapters 4-5

•New creepypasta series titled Playing With Demons
[Note: This series involves multiple creepypasta characters paired up with/against original female x reader characters. The OCs all have names and a backstory that, for the sake of saving time, will be posted here along with their character art/designs. PRE-WARNING THIS SERIES WILL BE FULL OF GRAPHIC VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL SITUATIONS!]

New creepypasta Story titled Bright Eyes

Debut of two new creepypasta characters/stories Blacklight and The Saarubas

New UnderTale and DeltaRune series

•Original fan and character art

And that's pretty much all I have to report on for now. There may be a bit of a time skip happening in 39 chapter 4 but that's just so I can get to the parts of the story I really want to write. If you guys have any questions you can comment or send me a PM or you can wait to see if they're answered in the next update.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this! You guys are awesome!
Author-Chan out!! / /(  •__•)/ /