39 UPDATE!!!

Ok so first, TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO UPDATE:

I am SO SORRY this has taken so long! A lot of stuff happened since I began writing 39. It really took a lot out of me. On top of my own health issues both my parents also became sick. My dog, who I had for 17 years, passed away and I became very depressed. And not long after my cat who I'd had for 20+ years passed away as well. During this time we had just moved into our new house and at some point I got very sick and was hospitalized for some time. At this point I had become extremely depressed and had lost all interest in doing the things I once loved. This included writing and drawing. On top of all THAT I had been using a separate app called Writer on my phone to write down any ideas I had for my stories and somehow all the data got deleted! There were MONTHS of stories and ideas I had written down in that app. Including multiple chapters for different stories I'd been working on before posting or transferring them here. All of it was gone.

I've since been searching through notebooks to see if I could find any of my work but it seems all my best stuff was stored on my phone and was sadly erased.

Ok NOW for the update!
I'm back to working on my stories again! I'm not sure which one I'll be working on yet. I have multiple unpublished ones I've been working on. 39 is the main one I'm trying to work with though. It's been a very long time since I'd even thought of anything for that series though so please bare with me!
I WILL BE ADDING MORE CHAPTERS THIS YEAR!! Hopefully I can make a more secure publishing date. I'd like to get out 3 chapters a week but it may start out as 1 per week at first. I have to get back into the habit of writing again!

And finally, Thank you to everyone who has kept checking in on the story!
And also for the comments letting me know you were still interested in the story!
So I'll keep writing for you and I'll try to publish as soon as I can!