10

As I spent more and more time with Olivia and Cameron, they slowly began to be my friends. I still haven't told them about my secret yet.

We finished our presentation but still needed to make the shirts. So we planned to go to Olivia's house after school today since there only one week left to get the project done.

I went and bought three white shirts, (one for Cameron) and a pack of transfer paper. Olivia will provide the dye.

My mom dropped me off at their house even though it's just one block away and I could walk.

Olivia greeted me to her house. And guess what? Remember that house that has been abandoned for years? Well it turns out that Olivia' s family moved in that house.

Cameron was playing videogames and Olivia had to call him like 5 times to come make his own shirt.

He wasn't in our group so therefore didn't have to make a shirt, buy we thought it would be fun to make matching shirts for the three of us.

Olivia and I were going to make rainbow shirts but Cameron thought it was too girly, although I don't understand what part of rainbow is girly. So in the end, we all agreed to make a galaxy shirt.

We tied the shirts like they did in the video and added dye to it. We decided to do the colors blue, purple, and indigo to make a galaxy like shirt.

While we waited for the shirts to dry, we each printed out a big Pi symbols and the numbers 3.14159265359 onto the transfer paper.

When that shirts dried we transferred the logo and the numbers onto it. We were finally finished our project...

Olivia and I became best friends through last month. Cameron was included too so now we were The Unpopular Trio.

But I didn't care what people called us. I am only glad that I made some friends.

I decided that it was time to tell Olivia and Cameron my secret, since when I go into another episode soon, they will hear what happened and will probably be mad at me for not telling them.

It's a miracle that they haven't learned about it yet though.

They will be the first person that I'll actually tell my past to, so I'm kind of scared of what the reaction will be.

***

Thanks for reading!