2화

**

**

"there you are" mingi said as i stepped back into the homeroom "why are your cheeks so red?" mingi asked making me blush even more. "no reason" i said and the teacher walked in beginning his self introduction.

at lunch time mingi and i found some seats also trying to find san and yunho but they weren't really seen. "don't worry jimin, they usually sit here anyways" mingi said and i hummed and at that moment san and yunho sat besides us.

"san" i smiled and he side hugged me "i missed you so much" san said and i chuckled "it was just three hours san" i said and he pouted "felt like eternity for me" san said and i smiled at him.

hongjoong and his friends walked past us and all the girls lined up to see them up close, and i saw the boy who was singing in the music room, he smiled at me. "s-san" i stuttered and san hummed "what's his name?" i asked pointing at the boy "that's park seonghwa, hongjoong bestfriend" san said and i hummed.

"do you have a crush on him?" yunho asked and i blushed "it's not a crush, more just like i admire him. he sings really good!" i smiled. "that's too bad because he has a girlfriend" yonho said and i turned my head looking at seonghwa and he had a girl on lap, they all did.

i pouted "don't worry jimin, you still have san" mingi smirked and san started coughing loudly and i chuckled. "your right, i still have my bestfriend" i smiled and san hummed.

"yah" i looked up and saw hongjoong and his three friends i made eye contact with seonghwa his girlfriend wasn't with him. "hey" seonghwa smiled "h-hi" i blushed lightly and hongjoong slammed his hands on the table.

i rolled my eyes at him "could you be more annoying?" i asked and he glared at me "you really like talking back, huh?" he asked and i ignored him continuing to eat my food.

"san, could i have some?" i pointed to his chicken and san smiled nodding feeding me some and hongjoong grabbed it. i glared at him "seonghwa" i said and seonghwa smiled at me "you know my name?" he smirked and i blushed "g-get your friend" i said and seonghwa hummed grabbed hongjoong dragging him away with his whines.

"it seems as if seonghwa is whipped, listening to you and all" yunho smirked poking my cheek and i blushed pouting. "he's not...you said he has a girlfriend" i said and yunho shrugged "maybe he wants someone new" mingi said and i sighed eating my food again.

after lunch mingi and I went back to homeroom and there was some girls by my desk. "are you choi jimin?" one girl asked glaring at me "who wants to know?" i asked and she stood up pushing me and i kept my posture up. "you mess with our hongjoongie again and we will hurt you" she said i chuckled "only if your hongjoongie stops running back to me. as if he ever even notices you guys" i snapped and her nostrils literally flared.

"okay lijun, you should go to your homeroom" mingi stood in front of me before lijun could touch me and she stormed off with the other girls.

i sat at my chair sighing "san was right" i said and mingi laughed "you really have a tough personality" mingi said and i shrugged. "this hongjoong guy is really getting on my nerves" i sighed and mingi pointed behind me and i jumped back.

hongjoong started laughing "got scared?" he smirked and i sighed pushing him away from my seat "move it scrawny" i snapped and he hugged his body. "i am not scrawny!" he yelled and i smirked at him turning away from him.

"jimin" i turned and saw seonghwa and i smiled at him "yes?" i asked " do you want to come to our first day of school party?" seonghwa smiled and hongjoong pouted. "seonghwa don't invite her!" hongjoong whined "only if i can bring my friends" i said and seonghwa nodded smiling and i hummed as he ruffled my hair.

"see you there then minnie" he smiled and i blushed humming as he walked away.