10화

my eyes were shut as i felt his breath on my lower face. i was scared to open them. "open your eyes baby girl" hongjoong softly said and i kept them closed "so cute" hongjoong chuckled and i opened my eyes to just stare at his eyes.

"tell me—tell me you hate it when i'm with chungha" hongjoong said as if he was begging. "why would it matter?" i asked trying to keep my head up "i won't do anything if i don't know your feelings towards me" hongjoong said and i moved his hand.

holding his wrist for a bit. hongjoong watched me carefully i placed his hand on my heart and stared at his eyes. i bit my lip softly before letting go of his wrist and walking away. i felt hongjoong wrap his arms around me from the back "forgive me for all the things i might do soon." hongjoong said and i turned "w-what?" i said and he kissed my head.

"give me your number" hongjoong smiled and i gave him my phone as he did the process "i'll text you a lot, so you better answer" hongjoong said and i shrugged grabbing my phone and walking out the room quickly and jogging towards my classroom.

"where were you?" mingi asked "restroom" i said and mingi nodded "san was looking for you. did something happen?" mingi asked and i shook my head no. "it's fine" i said and mingi hummed "let's sit, our teacher will be here soon" mingi said and i hummed following him to our desk.

x

"jimin!" i turned my head in the middle of the crowd spotting san who was rushing over to me. "i couldn't find you after lunch" san frowned "i'm sorry, i was in the bathroom trying to clean up" i explained. "do you want to come over my house today?" i smiled "i can't today, my sister has a performance today, maybe tomorrow?" san asked and i nodded with a small pout.

"jimin" someone wrapped their arms around me and i turned my head seeing seonghwa "hi" i smiled and he hugged me. "what are you doing now?" seonghwa asked and i shrugged "im probably just going home" i said and seonghwa turned me around "let's go on a date" seonghwa smiled and i nodded.

"then i'll catch you later" san said and i nodded waving him off "yeah, let's go eat something. i'm hungry" i pouted and seonghwa smiled grabbing my hand and walking out with me.

it felt new and weird.

especially since what had just happened with hongjoong.

"wanna know something?" seonghwa asked and i looked over at him "you've been on my mind all day, i'm sorry i couldn't help you at lunch" seonghwa said and i smiled at him. "it's fine." i said and seonghwa squeezed my hand softly at we made it to the entrance gates where hongjoong was standing.

hongjoong looked at us, well glared at us. i gently bowed at him before walking the other way with seonghwa. "seonghwa!" hongjoong shouted and we both turned around "where are you guys going?" hongjoong asked "on a date" seonghwa said and i nodded as hongjoong nodded his head.

"could chungha and i come?" hongjoong asked "yes-" seonghwa started to say before i cut him off "i don't feel comfortable around chungha" i whispered over to seonghwa and he nodded. "it's just gonna be the two of us today, sorry hongjoong" seonghwa said and hongjoong smirked looking away and we both turned to continue walking.

"what happened with you and chungha?" seonghwa asked and i looked up at him "just girl things, you know" i chuckled lying and seonghwa frowned "just tell me when you're comfortable then" seonghwa side hugged me and i smiled at him.

-

horrible ending i just wanted to update 💘