11화

x

x

only you could control your high school experience right?

not the people around you?

maybe they had more power than you?

that doesn't matter?

"ah" i winced as i got pushed against a locker "heard you're passing the line again?" lijun glared at me and i rolled my eyes at her standing up straight. "do you want me to get hongjoong again?" i teased her with a smirk and she glared ever harder.

"like he would defend you when he has someone better. can't you see he left you? because you meant nothing..just a toy" lijun said and i bit my lip harshly. "mind your business lijun" i spat and she chuckled evilly as i pushed past her.

"good morning sunshine!" seonghwa pulled me suddenly on him as i quickly tried to walk down the hall way. "h-hi" i said flustered pushing myself off him. "that scared me" i said catching my breath a bit and he smiled "you looked a bit mad there." seonghwa said and i shrugged "shitty people" i said and he nodded side hugging me.

"i missed you" seonghwa said and i smiled softly looking at him "you saw me yesterday" i said and he shrugged hugging me once more. "i miss your presence, i want to be around you all the time.—but i'll maintain my distance, don't want to be too clingy" seonghwa chuckled and i nodded.

"it's weird" i said and he stopped "it's just weird that you are trying to be with someone like me" i chuckled looking down and seonghwa frowned cupping my cheeks. "who wouldn't want to be with someone as gorgeous as you?" seonghwa asked "you're the gorgeous one seonghwa" i said and he chuckled kissing my head.

"seonghwa!" wooyoung called seonghwa, yeosang at his side "hongjoong needs you" wooyoung said and seonghwa hummed kissing my head once again. "i'll see you later jimin" seonghwa said and i nodded waving good bye and walking down the hallway once again.

i caught eyes with someone, in particular it was hongjoong. he was by the old music room door. his eyes glanced at the room before stepping in, telling me to follow him.

i gulped the saliva i didn't know i had. i walked towards the room, i knew i shouldn't but i wanted to see hongjoong up closely once again.

"aren't you meeting with seonghwa?" i asked as i walked inside and hongjoong closed the door. "no, he's meeting someone else" hongjoong said lowly, the room was dim and i tried to find a window to bring light.

"stop" hongjoong was behind me and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "stop seeing seonghwa" hongjoong said laying his head on my shoulder as i blushed. i stayed silent "speak to me please" hongjoong turned me around and i stared at his eyes .

"what are you doing?" i asked and he lowered his eyes "following my heart" hongjoong said cupping my face and i blushed pushing him away slightly. "you are with chungha, a-and i don't want rumors around us anymore.." i said walking away from hongjoong.

"i'm not gonna let you leave me" hongjoong grabbed my wrist and i stared at him "you're being selfish." i said biting my lip roughly. "i don't have a choice" hongjoong pulled me closer hugging me "just..please stay by my side" hongjoong whispered and i laid my head on his chest.

"it's hard." i said and he hummed "i'll try my best" hongjoong said and i looked up "you can't. l-let's just stop here. i don't want to hurt myself seeing you and chungha" i said separating myself once again.

"i don't want her, i want you" hongjoong stared at me and i stared back "doesn't seem like it" i said before walking out the room and running to the classroom before class started.

-

"stop day dreaming!" san snapped his fingers and i looked at him "sorry" i smiled eating my food once again "what's on your mind jimin?" san asked and i shrugged "i'm stressing about school" i said and san laughed.

"don't joke around, you don't care that much about school" san said and i rolled my eyes "maybe i could" i snapped and he chuckled. "ah hyung" san smiled and i didn't turn "hey" i heard hongjoong's voice and i slowly stopped eating "jimin" hongjoong said and i turned my head "here" hongjoong smiled giving me another lunch pack "i have one" i said and hongjoong frowned.

"i'll still take it though, thank you" i quickly said seeing his frown taking it from him. "okay, i'll see you later" hongjoong smiled ruffling my hair. everyone was looking at us.

does he not think?

how this could effect me?

"share with meee!" san whined and i smiled at him "okay" i giggled trying to suppress my thoughts.

-

slowly trying to make this more juicer thank you for being so patient.