Oh Brothers!

H E L L O

H E L L O

Hey everybody! If you've read some of my books before then hey! Welcome back! If not then hi! I go by Lun!

Welcome to Oh Brothers, the book that I've literally been working on since the 8th grade. Just a warning, the first few chapters are VERY rough and I do plan on editing the whole book once I finish it!

U P D A T E S

This book has VERY slow updates! Like super slow, I've currently got a lot of stuff going on in my life which has unfortunately made me put my writing on the backburner. But when I do update I try to put the best quality out there for my readers! I much rather have you guys wait and give you a well-written chapter than being hasty and giving you a half-assed chapter. Please be patient with me!

M Y    I D E A S

This book is my idea. Mine. It's not okay to copy my ideas unless you get specific permission from me. My characters are my characters. I'm the one that came up with them at 3 in the morning, not you. So if you want to write a fanfic or one-shot (which I highly doubt any of you will want to) then please PM me and I'll probably give you permission. If you ever copy my book I'll hunt you down :)

E X T R A   I N F O

Like in most of my books, I do use a lot of pictures meaning you must be online to fully understand whose POV it is or if there's texting, what those texts are saying. This book particularly uses a lot of pictures to show POVs. I'm going to put it out there right now, if you usually read offline, maybe think about waiting until you can be online to read this book, just a suggestion though.

 I'm going to put it out there right now, if you usually read offline, maybe think about waiting until you can be online to read this book, just a suggestion though

S Y N O P S I S

Avery Leah Green, youngest of 5 siblings which all happen to be her very annoying and overprotective brothers. After her parents pass away she and her 3 other brothers are put into the custody of her eldest brother. Since then her brothers have gone over the top protective as they don't want her getting hurt, but how can she get so hurt from just everyday stuff?