Adventure Park

"Let's go guys, the bus will be here at any minute

"Let's go guys, the bus will be here at any minute." Logan tries to round us up as we wait for the resort bus to take us to the other end of the resort for their outdoor adventure park.

"Calm down big bro, we're on vacation, chillax." Grayson slaps Logan on the back and Logan scowls.

"Okay, first, Gray, never say that ever again. Second, let's go, the bus is here."

We get on the bus and I pick a seat all the way in the back.

"Scooch." Grayson nods his head telling me to move over so he can sit, "So, baby sis. Hopefully, you picked a more appropriate swimsuit today,"

"Yeah Grayson, whatever." I roll my eyes and go back to looking at my phone.

"Whatcha looking at?"

"Instagram, Grayson."

"Who's that?"

"It's a celebrity, Grayson."

"And that?"

"Another celebrity, Grayson. Now stop annoying me."

"Fine, you meanie." He pulls out his own phone.

"Next stop! Resort outdoor adventure park!"

"That's us. Let's go." Bradly gets up, motioning us to all follow him off the bus.

"I'm so excited for those high ziplines!" Aaron marvels at the intricate Zipline course above us.

"Not scared are you?" Grayson teases me.

I scoff, "No, I'm not."

"Good" He smirks.

"So, do you guys wanna go on the ATVs first, swimming in the river, on on the Zipline course first?" Logan asks as he's making our schedule.

"I say we go on the Zipline course, then go on the ATVs then go swimming in the river. That was if we get dirty or muddy then we can just wash off in the river." I suggest.

"That's actually smart." Aaron agrees.

"Who knew you had a brain in that head of yours." Grayson ruffles my hair and I scowl at him.