Analogical

[Anxiety (Aka, Virgil) X Logic (Aka, Logan]

Opinion: I LOVE THIS SHIP, it's one of my current otp's, so yes. I approve, I want more analogical content.

Headcanons:

-Silent communication, all the time.

-Logan answering and speaking *for* Virgil when he's feeling anxious or when Roman shushes him.

-Virgil doing the same for Logan.

-Virgil just sort of coming into Logan's room in the middle of the night, and Logan doesn't question it and they cuddle until the next morning, then Logan will ask him about it, saying it's okay if he doesn't wanna talk about it.

-More often than not it's because of either an anxiety attack or a nightmare

-Other times he just didn't want to be alone

-Sometimes they're not even cuddling or being physical at all, Logan would just be working or reading at his desk and Virgil will be sitting on the floor listening to music and scrolling through Tumblr.

-Existential crisis'

-Virgil asking somewhat stupid questions and Logan just giving the answer not really minding it.

-Space bois

-Rain bois

-Virgil is always the one to replace the crofters when it runs out.

-"Logan, what's another word for idiot?"

"Are you trying to come up with another way to insult Roman?"

".... Yes."

"Imbecile, cretin or ignoramus."

"Thanks"

-Logan is the one who can calm Virgil down during a panic attack, and he can also ward away cognitive distortions.

-Hypocrites when it comes to sleeping schedules.

-"Logan you need to sleep."

"When's the last time you slept?"

"...."

"Sleep and so will I."

"fiiiine."

-Logan borrows Virgil's hoodie a lot.

-Very few spoken words or shown affection but they have an understanding of it.