Logince

[Logic (Aka, Logan) X Creativity (Aka, Princey, or Roman)]

Opinion: Love These Boys. yes 10/10. But can be very angsty 

Headcanons:

-They get into debates kinda often? Nothing philosophical or anything actually important, but they will both bring up authors and people from history that they admire and sort of debate which one was better. 

-Roman is very physically affectionate, while Logan isn't. This leads to touch starved Roman who almost cries when Logan agrees to cuddle with him. 

-Logan realizes this and agrees to cuddle more often. He doesn't hate touch he just isn't the biggest fan of it. So he can compromise with him. 

-Roman builds fascinating mythical worlds in the imagination. And for all of Logan's talk of not liking fantasy, Logan Loves It. Even if the animals he's observing don't exist in the real world, and the same with the overgrown impossibly scaled plants, he will still study and take notes on them. 

-The praises he gives Roman during those trips keep him going for MONTHS. 

-Logan calls Roman 'starlight' 

-Roman defaults to 'my dear' and 'my darling' 

-Even though they've had their spats in the past, they are still there for one another when they have bad days

-Which is a lot more often now. 

-Logan keeps up his emotionless facade in front of the others, that nothing affects him. That he's fine being skipped over and ignored. Brushed off and forgotten. But some days he can't handle that. And he breaks down two seconds after the shutting the door to his room. Roman found him one time, and offered to help him whenever this happened again. 

-Logan takes him up on that offer now. He'll break down and Roman will be there to comfort him, and not be patronizing to him. 

-Of course this goes the opposite way as well. 

-Roman normally tends to recluse when he gets really upset, goes into the imagination where no one will find him. Except Logan. Logan only goes and finds him when the others don't ask him to. It's their secret. It's a beautiful castle with a sprawling library for Logan to occupy himself with if Roman does genuinely want to be left alone (That only lasts about an hour before he wants Logan's company), a stage for Roman to preform on, and space for them to cuddle and talk if Roman needs to.