Painful Tears

Adira was walking on the busy street of mumbai.Her footsteps was not steady.She was feeling like she will collapse anytime.She could hardly see anything from her blurry vision.Unable to control her feelings she sit on one of the bench adjacent to the road.Tears are continuously flowing from her eyes.She was sobbing hiding her face in her palms.

Why god is acting so cruel to her..? What is her fault..? Her destiny always betrayed her.Firstly the god has taken her parents away from her when she was a child.She is an orphan.Adira is living with her younger sibling Atisha and taking care of her like a mother though Atisha was only 3 years younger to Adira.There is no one in her life other than Atisha.The two sisters are always there for each other,Supporting each other in every situation.Sharing the happiness and sorrow.Everything.

Adira accepted her life and was moving ahead but an incident happen three months ago was scattered her into pieces.Adira and Atisha met with an accident.Adira lost her voice in that accident and Atisha gone in coma.When Adira open her eyes in hospital she could not speak a word but she is more shock with the fact that Atisha her life,her daughter,her only sister was in such condition.The bubbly girl who used to run behind her like a child to get permission to go for a movie,Who annoyed her only to see smile on her sister face,Who take care of her like a matured girl whenever she needed is laying on a bed lifeless.

One more time fate played worst game with her,but she compose herself for her sister.She knows one day her sister will be back in her bubbly avtar.She accepted the fact that she is not able to speak now.Adira was slowly coming out of that situation when she have to face the biggest shock of her life two days back.Atisha was no more.The earth below her feet was rotating when she saw her sisters dead body.The only hope of her life was no more.

Adira become orphan one more time.A lonely girl in this whole big world.She didn't eat anything from two days and sleep was far away from her eyes.She cried her heart out.The life of twenty four years and so much of pain.Adira was tired of her life.She has no reason to live her remaining life but she has no courage to finish her life by herself so one more time she have to be strong to face her destiny or at least pretend to become strong,but today she was far from controlling her feelings.She did not want to stop her tears.Her eyes become red due to continuous crying and and her face was looking pale.

After some time Adira stood up and wiping her tears she started walking towards her home which is only a place of four walls with a roof for her now.

How was the first part..?

What You Feel About Adira..?