Shades Of Life

I want to dedicate this chapter to PenFolk for making wonderful cover for my book.Thank you so much Sis..

Here is the update.

Adira was hell tired today.She was on her way back to home.Only one thought was running in her mind is " Mihir " Will he be there..? She started walking faster as she could.She reach up to that bench and there he was sitting with a smile on his face.He stood up and and welcome her.

" Hey..you came..I was waiting for you. " Mihir said with a spark in his voice.

Today Adira smiled at him and her smile was broader this time.

" Aaahh..What a killer smile. " Mihir said keeping his hand on his heart giving a flirty smile.

Adira shyly nodded her head sideways and sit on the bench.Mihir sit beside her.

So..What's the plan today..? Mihir asked excitedly.

Adira look at him confuse.

Umm..Ice cream..? Mihir asked her pointing to the icecream vendor who is coming in there direction.

Without wasting a second Mihir ran to that ice cream vendor and came up with two chocobars.

" I am assuming that you like chocobars. " He said handling one chocobar to her.

She hesitantly take it from his hand.

He started licking the icecream like a small kid.Adira was staring at him.He was looking so adorable like a small innocent kid.

" Hey friend..the icecream is melting. " Mihir said breaking her chain of thoughts.

She started eating the icecream with a smiling face.

After finishing their icecream Mihir again started with his flirting.

" So beauty..will you give me the pivilege to know your name..? "

Adira smiled at him and slowly take his hand in her.Mihir was little bit amuse by her act and looking at her curiously.She slowly draw her name on his palm.

" Adira " Mihir read her name.

Adira nodded a yes.Mihir was now conform that she can't speak.But does it really matter to him..? Of course not.

" Wow blissful.." Mihir smiled at her.

" Nice to meet you Adira.." Mihir said forwarding his hand.

Adira smilingly forwarded hand for handshake.

" You know Adira..I always love talking to strangers,making new friends and flirting with girls.Its my hobby.I am an engineer by profession but I like to paint.Its like engineering is just for earning but painting is for heart. "

Mihir smiled at her.

" Our life is full of colours Adira and each colour has its own impact on our lifes but we have to go through each and every shade and enjoy every colour of our life..Plus I like Music.Actually music is my life. "

Adira was just staring at him and listening to him carefully.His eyes light up when he was speaking,the pure and cute smile on his face,that dimple in his cheek making him look more cute.She was really feeling good being with him.

" Hey..I know I am handsome and its ok to stare but don't make it that obvious " Mihir said with a mischievous smile on his face.

Adira look sideways blushingly.

Am I boring you..?

Adira smilingly nodded No.

" So Adira..what are your hobbies..? Do you like music..? "

Adira blink her eyes indicating a yes.

" Hmm..music is something which gives always positive vibes and always takes you into the different world. "

Adira was listening to him.His voice and the depthness in his words can give true meaning to someone's life.Adira inhale the fresh air.It was like a new beginning of her life. A good life.

Adira was coming out of shell.

What you feel about todays update..?