Togetherness

Hey Guys, I hope you are enjoying the journey of Mihir and Adira.This book is really a special experience to me.I don't know but this story gives me a true self satisfaction as a writer.Today I am posting the second last chapter of this story so again bless this chapter with your unconditional love.

Enjoy Reading.

It was a nice cold evening.Adira was as usual sitting on the bench waiting for Mihir when a bike stop in front of her.Taking of his helmet that person smiled at Adira.He was none other than Mihir.Adira stood up and walk towards him with a smile.Mihir always come by walking but first time he came on a bike.He was looking so dashing in his casuals but his face was looking tired.Maybe it was a hectic day for him.Adira thought.

" You are looking beautiful Adira.." He said looking into her eyes with so much intensity.

Adira look at him smilingly while a red hue spread on her cheeks.Mihir always flirt with her or it was his usual behaviour with her but the intensity in his eyes was different today.He was not saying it casually.The seriousness in his voice send a shiver through her body.Mihir gesture Adira to sit behind her.Adira excitedly climb on the bike and place her hand on his broad shoulders.A smile crept on his face.

He started the bike and they were enjoying their bike ride.The soft cool breeze of air was touching their face.It was the most beautiful movement in Adira's life until now.Mihir was looking at her through side mirror view.She was holding his shoulders tightly and smiling like a kid who is more than happy after receiving his fav candy.He smiled whole heartedly.

Mihir stop the bike in front of a small shop.Adira slowly get down from the bike.He as usual smiled at her.Adira look at him clueless.

" Sweetheart,just wait a minute.." He said smilingly.

Mihir went to the shop and within a minute he came up with two dishes of panipuri.Adira smiled looking at her fav panipuri.She haven't eat it in so many months.In fact after Atisha's demise she forget to live her life.She forget about her likings,her hobbies her dreams and frankly about her smile too.But Mihir was making her remember about all those things which used to be the reason of her happiness.Mihir snap his fingures in front of her eyes breaking the chain of her thoughts.She smiled as he handed over one dish of mouthwatering panipuri to her.They enjoyed panipuri and so many other different mumbai street food.

After their food surfing they went to the beach and sit on the sand for sometime looking at the sea waves.One after another the cold sea waves touching their bare feet and ultimately to their soul too making them aware about the each passing phase in their life.Both of them feeling like an internity.Adira slowly move little bit close to him and place her head on his shoulder.He circle his arms around her pulling her closer to him.Mihir close his eyes preserving the feeling of her touch.

When your heart started beating at the same rhythm you don't need any language to communicate.This was the thing in case of Adira and Mihir.They are in love.The warm they are feeling in each others embrace was more than anything they want from their life.

" One Love , One Heart , One Destiny.. "