A Nice Evening

The sun was on the urge of drowning.Sky was lit up with the faded yellow shade.Temperature was a little bit cold than yesterday as it was late december.Half day was spend like just another day for Adira and now she was again sitting on that bench.The road was not as usual crowded but also not very silent.Adira was wearing a full sleeves winter coat and was rubbing her palms as the cool breeze touch her.she found one familiar face was walking in her direction.The figure of that man came near to her and in a span of 5 seconds that man himself was standing in front of her.

" Hey..Hii " Said that man enthusiastically giving a decent smile to Adira.

She recognize him.He was the same person who sit beside her yesterday.

Adira look at him for a second and then continued to stare at the road.

wiping of the dust on the bench he slowly sit beside her.He look at her and found her as same as yesterday.Sad,pale and silent.She was just looking straight at road expressionless.He slowly tried to make a conversation.

" I am sitting beside you yesterday..remember..? " He spoke but receive nothing in response.

" I am talking to you Adorable Lady.. Hii.." He said looking at her smilingly trying to cheer her up.

Adira was confuse.."who is he..?,what he want's..?, why he is trying to talk to me..? so many questions rotating  in her head.As he was just a stranger but he looks innocent and his eyes are looking calm.Adira just glance at him and give him a small smile.

" I am Mihir.What's your name..? " He said widely smiling at her.

Adira started to say her name but then reallity hit her that she can't speak so she again remain silent. Mihir was looking at her with curiosity trying to read her.

" Its ok..if you don't want to reveal your name..Even shakespeare  said that 'what's in a name right..? " Mihir asked smilingly.

Adira didn't respond to his question.

Mihir take out his cellphone from his pocket of jeans and started looking in his phone with a selfie mode.He look at the screen and examine his face.

" I am looking as usual handsome,dashing and cute then why you are not talking to me..? "

Mihir asked her with a innocent smile.

This time Adira smile a bit and Mihir face light up.

" You know what..? " There is no name in this world who can give justice to your beauty. "

Mihir said directly looking into her eyes and this time she too look at him.Adira immediately look sideways breaking the eye lock.Adira usually get annoyed if someone tried to flirt with her but god knows how this roadside stranger become successful to make her smile after so many days.

There was a silence for a while as both are just staring here and there.Adira just give a side glance to him.He smiled to her.

After some time she get up and started walking.Mihir one more time called her.

" Hey..owner of beautiful eyes at least tell me your name..! "

A smile appeared on her face when she heard that but vanished immediately as she headed towards her so called home. 

Here is our hero Mihir.Do you like him..?

How was the chapter..?