❈ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ❈

I was actually happy and I didn't let my sorrow get in the path.

Lisa was waiting for me outside of my room. She guided me to this huge room that had a massive table in the middle of it and fancy chairs around it. Once more, I was so surprised by the view.

This Palace was truly beautiful on the inside

This Palace was truly beautiful on the inside. I mean it's exterior was definitely breathtaking, but the interior was ten times prettier. At the edge of the table, I noticed some candles and food placed in front of two chairs. The food smelled delicious and I didn't even realize how hungry I was. Lisa closed the door behind me and left me all alone, standing in an empty room. Suddenly the door opened. I turned my eyes to face the door and I saw him staring deep into my eyes. The King. He was now wearing different clothes, with brighter colors and his hair was beautifully fixed...

To be honest, he looked beautiful

To be honest, he looked beautiful. There was an awkward silence, as we both kept looking at each other. He looked at me from head to toes. He finally broke the akward silence between us.
" Will you join me for my dinner?", he smiled at me. There's that attractive smile... Um,what? Is my head playing games with me? Anyways...

" It'd be my pleasure, my King.". He guided me at my seat, and he sat on the other side, so he could face me. I stared at the food. I heard him slightly laughing.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just that... It smells great." I looked at him for a minute then stared back at the delicious looking food in front of me.

" Well go ahead. It's all yours to enjoy.." , he sweetly smiled at me. I relaxed a bit and grabbed the fork. I started eating, and I didn't even realize that I was being clumsy. My whole mouth, cheeks, and lips were full of food. He just laughed at me and got up from his seat.

" Oh God... Im so rude...", I covered my face in embarrassment. He smiled at me and removed my hands from my face. I felt my heart beating extremely fast when he touched me. I accidentally flinched at his touch causing him to remove his hands from mine. Shit! Why am I like this?

" I'm sorry I didn't -".

" It's okay. I understand. ", he interrupted me. He looked sad. I'm such a bitch. He's actually trying to be nice to me, and I'm acting so stupidly. He took a towel from the table and kneeled besides me. My eyes were looking at the table, as I was so embarrassed and sorry for how I reacted. He suddenly lifted my chin with his soft hand, making me look at him. He gently wiped the food of my face and I couldn't help but slightly giggle at his gesture.

"Thank you", I said while smiling at him.

"I just wiped your face off food. You don't have to thank me.", he smiled back at me.

"No, erm. I mean, thank you for everything.", he seemed surprised. 

"Everything?", he said and I could see that he was confused.

" Thank you for the beautiful room, the clothes and accessories, the delicious food. I never had something like that in my life...", I suddenly got sad and my voice cracked at my last phrase.

" You don't have to thank me. You need to get some rest. Come on." , he got up and so did I. I followed him at the familiar door of my room. He opened it and we both entered.

"Get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow Y/N.", I smiled at him "I'll see you tomorrow..." ,

"Taehyung. Call me Taehyung.", he smiled.

" I'll see you tomorrow Taehyung", I smiled back. Wow his name was so beautiful. Why was he hiding it?

"Goodnight", Taehyung waved at me and closed the door. I was left with my eyes widened for a few minutes, as it took me a while to realize what had just happened. Taehyung revealed his name to me. His name that I was so intrigued to find out. Maybe I should open up to him, after all, I might find stuff about him too. I have nothing to lose...