❈ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴠᴀʟ❈

"Tomorrow you'll meet them. It's about time". I knew he was referring to the five, so I just nodded my head and fell asleep...

Taehyung's POV

I woke up next to my beautiful Y/N. I love her so much and I have to admit that I can't imagine my life without her. That's why I have to talk to the five about her. I want them to meet her. I want them to know how special she is to me and I won't let them take her away from me. I got up from bed and decided to get ready. I asked Lisa to come back because today is going to be a very important day and I want Lisa to help Y/N get ready. Once I got ready I kissed her forehead and left the room. The five were going to be here at noon , but I had to check the preparations. We were going to have a very rich lunch. I decided to invite one of the best chefs on the town and with the help of more experienced cooks, the table would look amazing. I called in more maids than usual because I want to make sure that everything is perfect. Around noon , Lisa informed me that Y/N was ready. The five arrived a little later than that and I greeted them with hugs and smiles. We decided to sit at my desk before the dinner is ready and have a conversation.

"So what's all this for Taehyung? You rarely invite us over..." , Jungkook said with a hint of confusion in his voice.

"That's true. You must have an important reason",  Jimin said looking into my eyes to find an answer.

"Well, I want you guys to know what happened to that girl...", I  said and I saw their confused expressions.

"Oh you mean the one Yoongi was referring?", Hoseok asked and I nodded in response.

"So, what about her?", Yoongi said.

"Well I kept her here, with me. And I, uh, fell in love with her.", I saw Yoongi was getting angry so I decided to save Y/N's position.

"But you guys. She met Euphoria. And my own godmother said that she's the one.", I said and they all froze. Their eyes widened and they didn't say a word.

"So, what are you going to do with her?", Jin said breaking the weird silence between us.

"I'm going to make her my queen. Euphoria's mother was right about her. And you know that, fairies are never wrong", I said and they all seemed to understand a bit.

"Well I'm happy for you Taehyung, you deserve it.", Jungkook said and came towards me to hug me. The rest of them joined us too and I thanked them for understanding.

"And as for Corona, I will be more responsible than ever", I said being dead serious and smiling at my dear friends.

"I'm proud of you Taehyung", Yoongi said and smiled at me. It's rare for Yoongi to smile and I'm happy that he finally approved.

"Now I want you guys to meet her, so be gentle. Don't ask too many questions and especially, don't ask her about her past...", I warned my friends and they all nodded. We headed to the table and I asked Lisa to call Y/N.

Your POV

Lisa came to my room where I was just sitting in front of the mirror, combing my hair while I looked at myself. I wore a blue dress that perfectly hugged my curves and was very sexy, but at the same time, it was very humble because it perfectly covered the private parts. I wore blue stilettos that matched my dress perfectly and decided to let my hair natural. I wore a beautiful necklace that had a platinum chain and blue rubies and a bracelet with the same design. I made sure that I was clean and smelled nice because I know the importance of this dinner.

"Are you ready miss?", Lisa said and I turned around and nodded.

"You look perfect, you don't have to worry about anything", Lisa said. She knows that I'm probably very anxious about this, and she's right. I do feel very nervous and my heart is beating at an increasingly high rate. Lisa grabbed my arm and wrapped it around hers. Together, we headed to the dinning room and I felt even more nervous in each step I took and the next thing I know, I'm standing in front of six, beautiful men, only to look deeply into one particular man's eyes...

Okay I saw that you guys wanted more so here it goes and just because I love you guys so so so so much and I'm so thankful for all the support, I'm going to publish another chapter later today ☺️❤️❤️
-felicia