❈ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ❈

1 month later...

Today was the day of our wedding. Me and Taehyung decided to get married at Corona's local church. Everyone was there and I felt very anxious, but when I stepped in the church and saw Taehyung's eyes, all my stress was gone. Andrew was the one to give me away and I could see that he was as emotional as I was. Namjoon was there as well. His girlfriend Irene decided to be my best woman and Yoongi was Taehyung's best man. The rest of the Kings were there too. Our trustworthy maid, Lisa was also there, making sure that my dress and hair were perfect and Euphoria was also invited,and thankfully nobody inspected her for being a fairy. We made our vows, Taehyung whispered in my ear that he will love me until he dies and kissed me when the priest told him to.
The ceremony was huge and was held in the garden of the castle. Only close friends were there and I was happy to be around all these people. I know  I may have lost my family, but these people are my new one and Taehyung is the most important out of all of them. We danced together and it reminded me of all the times we had danced. It also reminded me of our first kiss. All these memories, all these feelings, I feel them thanks to him. My one and only, King...

~the end~

I know that this chapter is very small, but I think it's a nice way to end this book, but I haven't said my last words just yet hehe 😏
Anyway, this was an amazing journey, thank you for supporting my book I really hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you for all the cute comments and votes I love you all very much
-felicia