Chapter 12: It couldn't be.

I went home that night feeling magical. I felt on top of the world. Olly just kissed me goodnight before I went in to my flat. I waltzed into my flat with out a care in the world. I wandered up to my bedroom to see a sticky note on my door.

'Hey gurrrl! Sorry Im not here to hear about this amursing date but my mum called :'( she needed me to come home to babysit Laura! sorry hun! but we will be talking about this tomorrow! don't think I wont forget ;) Anyway I was checking through your calender to see we have a day off tomorrow! woop woop Lie on in bed! haha see ya tomorrow if I can chick! Ill text ya the deets tomorro! xx Love ya doll! Becca' 

I smiled to myself as I read the note. I walked straight to my en-suite washing my face from the light make-up. Peeling of my clothes I threw them in the wash basket and putting on a pair of shorts and an over size '1D' shirt with all the guys faces on it.... yeah Niall got it for me because he got them made especially for me and on the back it says 

'I'm In Love With The Fresh Prince Of Mullingar' and then it has a picture of him on it...

I cuddled into my blankets and awaited for a beautiful new day. 

****

"ITS TIME TO WAKE UP! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" A chours of roars came from my bedroom as my bed began to move up and down.

"GO AWAY!" I mumbled into my pillow but I say it came more muffled out.

Nialls struming of his guitar became louder each second. The bouncing on my bed did not stop. I slowly a rose to see five cheeky chappys standing there with the biggest smiles on their faces. 

"Not to be rude but what do you guys want?" I said as I glanced at my Iphone to check the time.

"WE ARE GOING BOWLING!" They yelled excitedly.

"AT SEVEN FREAKING A.M!" I screamed shockingly. They all stood their nodding their cute heads off as there wasn't a care in the world.

"YES WE ARE NOW GET UP AND GET DRESSED!" Niall roared jumping up down playing a tune on his guitar.

"Well I say it would be-NO!" I said before flopping back into my pillow.

"YES!" 

"NO I CANT BOWL! REMEMBER HARRY?! NOW GOODNIGHT SEE YA IN A FEW HOURS! MWAH" I said before shutting my eyes tight.

"Lets do it guys!" Harry yelled.

"GO COMPARE! GO COMPARE! WHEN YOUR UNSURE YOU MUST BE SURE TO GO COMPARE!" They all 'sang' in that idiots deep voice, banging pots and pans. 

"SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP!" I cried, (not literally) before I just got up fastly and ran out of the bedroom and thinking of other things as I grabbed my cereal. 

I sat grumpily on the breakfast islands stool, trying to get that stupid song out of my head. All the guys came in all looking innocent. grrr. 

"I hate you guys." I say before shoving some cornflakes in my mouth.

"We love you too!" They chouroused all smiley faced. 

After washing up my dishes, I had a quick shower and dressed into some white ripped skinny jeans and red tank top and a white denim jacket over. I put my hair into a messy bun and a little light make up. 

 "OLLY IS COMING BOWLING TOO!" Harry said to me, looking up from his phone.

"Really!?" I say excitedly.

"Yup!" He smiled popping the 'p' 

I officially love bowling, even though I'm extremly bad at it. I only love bowling if Olly goes!

"COME ON GUYS! OUT OUT OUT!" I jump around like a puppy.

"Why are you so excited?! Only twenty minutes ago, you refused to go now you want to?" Niall asks confused.

"OLLY is going to be there!" I smile so big my mouth was going numb. 

Before they can say anything else, I run down the halls and click the button on the lift hoping to get down before the rest of them.  I step inside just as they turn the corner. As they come closer the doors close and Im succesful! 

I run out of the elevator, and I immediatly see Olly standing by the door. I run over to him and practically jump into his arms, and kiss him on the lips. His reaction was shocked at first but he soon realised what I was doing and just went with the flow. 

"EWWWW!" Was all we heard from the lobby.

Typical.

I came out of the kiss and I looked into Ollys eyes as he rested his forhead on mine.

"Miss me that much?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I smirk.

"You ready to go?" Liam asks.

"Yep!" I chirp running into the car.

"I'M DRIVING!" Me and Harry yell at the same time. 

Oh

No

He

Didn't

"I'M DRIVING!" we say again at the same time.

"NO I AM!" Again same time.. 

I ran straight to the car and jumped in, mwahah I have skills with running.

I blasted up the radio and 'One Thing' palyed. Okay, I won't lie, I am a huge fan of the guys and that is my favourite songs.

"AHHHHHHH" I fan girl scream.

"What its just us?" Harry says amused.

"Well Jee I am sorry if I'm a huge fan of you guys and thats my favourite song!" I say as if I was talking to Becca. Crap I said all that out loud. I never told them I was a fan or tha twas my favourite song.

"Really?" They all say trying to contain their laughter.

 "Finee... yes I am a huge fan and that is my favourite song!" I say casually, jumping around to the song. 

"Cause you've got that one thing!" I sing along. 

"Now I'm climbing the walls, but you don't notice at all, that I'm going out of my mind all day and all night" I smile listening to my favourite song.

"YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING!" We all sing at the end. 

"So have you got our autographs?" Liam asks.

I blush a little, while my legs jump up and down a bit. 

"Nope" I say casually, I kinda do have their autographs and the time we managed to escape chaos at the air port I managed to get half of Nialls purple Jack Willis hoodie! 

"Liar! your legs are moving" Harry states matter of factly.

"Whaaaaaaat? psh no!" I blow it off, flailing my ahnd in the air. 

"And Here I am thinking I'm your number one favourite singer!" Olly 'cries' putting his hands over his heart. 

"I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL NIAMH!" He fake cries which just makes me laugh.

"You are both number one in my heart! I'll prove it!" I say starting to sing, Dance With Me Tonight.

"My name is Olly nice to meet ya can I tell ya baby..." I start as all the other guys just join in

"BUT NONE LIKE YOU, YOU SHINE SO BRIGHT!" I just laugh at all of their craziness.

I stomp my foot on the breaks.

It couldn't be.