Chapter 1

Hey ppl:)

My first original straight story:) though tat doesn't mean i'm juz cos i'm gonna use my name for da geek:D and yes, i am a geek:3

Enjoy my story pepsXD

Chapter 1:

Honestly. I have no idea what the 'popular' people don't like about me.

Is it my raven black hair that sometimes spiked out? My brown eyes behind my blue glasses? Or is it just me?

Sighz. And then, stars clouded my vision.

"Watch where you're going, geek!" Xaiver hissed (the star quarterback in the football team and also one of the populars) when he bumped into me. My glasses fell.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry," I mumbled.

When I looked up after putting back on my glasses, I saw him walking to the group of the popular guys of this school, who were laughing and pointing at me. Why must it always be me they make fun of? What have I ever done to them to be treated as an outcast?

Alright, I already knew the answer: I was a geek, a nerd. And if there was one thing that makes you the most unpopular person in school, it was being a geek.

Or maybe if you somehow end up in school wearing only underwear.

Like anyone would do that.

And I was at least wearing my regulars- a T-shirt with jeans.

"Hey Ian!" my best friend- Alex, also a geek, called as he helped me up. By then, Xaiver and his little lapdogs were gone. "Tough luck."

I heard the continuous laughter echoing in my ears. Those bastards. I'l show them when we get our GPA back. "It's okay..."

"Well, let's get on to Math class then, I heard we're having a pop quiz." he told me.

"Yeah sure," Somehow, I got the feeling this was going to be a long, long day.

-----

As I expected, the pop quiz was a piece of cake. Pythagora's Theorem, Calculus... so easy, I could laugh.

I spun my head round and saw Xaiver flustering over the quiz. I chuckled. Guess the more contractile tissues you had, the less intellectually fluent you were.

I flashed a small smile to Alex again. He was done too.

-----

Enjoy:)

Next chappy coming soon:3

Random note:

Dun you think Zero is so damn freaking hot?