Chapter 3

I'm effing busy...

But I dun give a damn.

Also, i'm officially...

... a year older, as of 3 days ago.

juz being lol here.

anyways,

Chapter 3:

You know, this was one of the few times i felt like hugging Ms Yeow.

Even if I would just bounce off 1km.

I was walking out of the Chemistry lab when well, Xaiver just came.

And my, was he mad.

"You think you can try hitting on my girlfriend eh? Think again you bastardic geek! Vanessa will never fall for you!"

Okay. Xaiver just had his longest verbal statement of all time. Who wants to give a big clap? Not me, at all.

After all, the 'bastardic geek' was yours truly.

Much as I wanted to teach him about probability and how I had had no effing idea as to who would partner me.

He wouldn't listen anyway.

Then, just as a muscular left hand gripped my collar, lifting me easily of the ground, its counterpart curled into a fist.

Ouch. Doesn't take a geek to know you're screwed.

"Xaiver Harris! Let Ian down right now!" Oh. It was that angel's voice again. Had she come to rescue me?

If Xaiver hadn't let me down, I would have melted in his hands at the sound of Vanessa's beautiful, ever so beautiful voice.

"Are you alright?" she asked as her face came into my vision. Oh god, her perfect face... It was so perfect...

"Yeah, I'm okay... Thanks for saving me from your boyfriend..." I managed to utter without sounding like an idiot.

"Don't mention it. Wouldn't want minced guy as my Chemistry partner now will I?" And with that she gave a small smile.

She ought smile more. It made her more physically appealing than she already was. Though that was impossible.

"So... when do you want to meet up? Library?" I asked as she nodded her head gently.

"Meet you in the library at 5 later then. Lates!" she grinned to me as she went off, Xaiver the a**hole following.

And he gave me a death glare. Oh, I'm so dead...

And a middle finger. No, make that two. Sick...

-----

And there I was.

Sitting there in the library hoping for my crush- no, true love- to appear and take me to my beautiful loveland.

And on that note, I saw the gorgeous locks of gold...

-----

Sorry for the short chappy... cos I'm still studying AND i have other wattpad stories to write...

enjoy it anyways! :)

next chappy: Vanessa's POV, maybe? comment if you want her POV:D

-Ichiru, though you should be able to guess my real name by now...-