026

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kim. She didn't make it.." The doctor said, holding his clipboard in his hands as Taehyung hugged Ah-ra tighter and cried even harder.

Jungkook frowned, wrapping his arms around the male, aswell as Ah-ra.

"Oppa? Who didn't make it?" Ah-ra said, squeezing her brother's arm, eyebrows scrunched together.

Taehyung pulled off and sniffed, wiping away the tears that were falling,

"N-no one.." More tears fell down as Ah-ra brought up her small hand and wiped his cheeks with her soft, delicate fingers.

"Oppa, why are you crying? Where's eomma, she needs to make you happy." She frowned, blinking twice.

"Ah-ra.. Eomma.. went on a trip.. for a long time.." He turned to Jungkook as he cried into the crook of his neck.

Ah-ra looked at Jungkook as she hugged her older brother, her arms too short to hug him fully.

"Kookie-ssi." Ah-ra called out to Jungkook, pulling his sleeve slightly.

"Hm?" He slightly smiled at the name,

"Let's make Taehyung-oppa happy. Can we go to a carnival!?" She jumped up and down, the action reminding him of Taehyung.

"Okay. You heard her, Taehyung. Let's get this off of your mind for a while."  He stood up, brushing off the invisible dust from his lap as he held his hand out, Taehyung weakly grinning as he held it, their fingers intertwining.

★★★

"Jungkook-ssi!" Ah-ra giggled as Jungkook continued tickling the younger female.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung as kept his head low, licking his melted ice-cream every now and then.

Sighing, Jungkook scrunched his eyebrows together and lifted Taehyung's face with his finger, pecking his lips.

"You okay?" He asked, kissing off the extra ice-cream that remained at the corner of his lips.

Taehyung slowly nodded, forcing a weak smile.

Jungkook frowned, Ah-ra intertwining her fingers with both the males, so she was in the middle.

She would swing their arms back and forth, letting out a small giggle afterwards, which Jungkook found adorable.

"How about we go on the Ferris wheel, hm?" He smiled at Ah-ra, who nodded her head in agreement, squeezing her brother's hand.

They waited in line until the 3 of them finally got on.

Ah-ra sat beside Jungkook, while Taehyung stared out the glass window, sighing.

Ah-ra soon drifted off to sleep, leaving the 2 awake males.

"Taehyung.." Jungkook spoke softly, placing his hand on Taehyung's thigh, Taehyung slowly cocking his head towards Jungkook.

Jungkook leaned in slowly, attaching his lips to the elder's.

Before Taehyung could withdraw his mind from its far places, Jungkook's firm arms were around Taehyung's slim body, leaning in deeper. 

The older felt again the rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that left him limp.

And any thoughts of depression was blurred and drowned to nothingness. 

Jungkook bent back the raven's head across his arm and kissed him, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made him cling to the younger as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world.

Jungkook's insistent mouth was parting Taehyung's shaking lips, sending wild tremors along his nerves, evoking from him sensations he had never known he was capable of feeling.

And before a swimming giddiness spun him round and round, he knew that he was kissing the latter back.  

He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's thick neck, pushing him closer, sparks exploding in his heart.

Jungkook held his firm grip on his waist, pushing him closer, their lips attacking eachother.

Jungkook slowly kneaded Taehyung's length, making him let out a gasp, making the younger take it as an opportunity to slip his tongue inside the elder's mouth, exploring the wet cavern.

Taehyung closed his eyes and followed Jungkook's moves, his tongue swiping against his.

Jungkook pulled back, licking his lips, their breaths uneven,

"Taehyung.. please smile.. don't be sad.. if she were here, she would want you to be happy.." Jungkook frowned, his hands stroking through the raven's hair, in attempt to calm him.

Taehyung sighed and leaned into Jungkook's embrace, feeling safe.

"Okay.." He smiled into the younger's shoulder.