Fortnite

Michael got woke up by the dam sunlight shining out through his window and tried to go back to bed, so he grabbed his teddy bear Cuddling it and tryed to go back to bed.

He then decided to just wake up because the room was so cold as f... So this dude woke up and fixed his bed he put all the pillows back like they were before and the blankets. He went to the kitchen and saw little kids in there. WHAT THE FU-- I mean what are you guys doing in here. The kids got scared as fuck cause they thought they saw the Michael they saw in the thriller video. Michael was tired as fuck. His hair was all messed up.

He then saw what was trending online.
Im pretending it's 2018 bruh when there from 1989 or something.

Michael went online and searched up his favorite thing to watch, no it wasn't porn or was it. He looked up memes but he liked watching himself and he looked up Michael Jackson memes.

Okay.....
WTF IS THIS, THIS IS FUCKIN ART.

He then continued to look for what's trending and he saw some fortnite.
Michael thought for himself for a minute. What the hell is fortnite he searched it up and it was a game. What are you serious I have to get a ps4 ugh forget this I'm gonna go to the store. He went to the store to buy a ps4 he looked like a little kid buying it and hoped no one notices.

Then he fuckin saw prince the gay bitch, the hoe lookin nigga., the homo.
(No hate bruh jk) (no actually)
Why the fuck is prince here. Michael went up to prince and told him, are you going to be playing fortnite too! Michael said in his child voice. Like who the fuck celebrity would have the time to play fortnite. No Michael I'm not playing fortnite prince said.
Why I heard it's fun! Michael said to prince. Michael I can't understand fun to you, you think fun is sleepovers with little boys and now you changed your mind and said fortnite is now what the hell is fortnite anyway Michael!? SHUT UP PRINCE LEAVE ME ALONE YOUR A MEANIE!! Michael ran out of the store and fell down crying but got back up and left the store.

What a fuckin retard prince whispered

So Michael went to another store to buy a ps4 he bought it so when he got up to the counter the guy at the desk said.. Are you buying this for your kid. Michael felt stupid cause he doesn't have kids. He said no. The guy said oh dam I'll have your baby's. YOU AINT BAD YOU AINT NOTHING. MICHAEL YELLED 😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂 I can't stop laughing bro.
Michael finally walked out of the store with his ps4 saying bye bitches.
He then went home and plugged it in like it was your bitch then he got fortnite and all that. (I dont know how a ps4 works) then he played fortnite and put his head set on and then heard kids. Oh shit Michael said but his mic was on. Uhh hello the kids said. Hi Michael said. The kids didn't talk. Hi Michael said again. One kid said hi how are ya!

Then Michael said good he was loving this fortnite already. Michaels name on fortnite was Applehead7. (Lol) then he heard prince over the mic. WTF IS THAT YOU PRINCE MICHAEL SHOUTED. Yes Michael it is me prince. At the store you said you didn't play fortnite. will I am now brother chill. Michael didn't know how fortnite worked so he just pressed all the buttons then logged him self out of the game on accident.
Well dam Michael said.

Well I guess Michael left the game prince knew because he wasn't talking and he heard Michael over the mic press a lot of fuckin buttons and clicked it so much making him log out.
Wow Michael is special prince said to himself.

Michael joined back into the game HI PRINCE I'M BACK he screamed into the mic. HOLY SHEETS Shut the hell up Michael prince said. Save the shouts for the night with the little kids prince said. Shut the fuck up prince I'm Michael Jackson and if you don't know who Michael Jackson is he's the king and your just a prince boom. Michael got his hood out. Well Michael your just special prince said.
Boi you be wearing all these fuckin half top shirts what are you 16 are you in your teenager girl years.MICHAEL ROASTED SO HARD AND WAS ALSO GETTING HARD AT THE SAME TIME. (JK JK 😂😂😂) Cause when u first saw you at the store prince I got mixed up cause you looked like we girl. People in the background of fortnite were all laughing so hard. Prince you don't find that shit you're wearing at the men's department you sure no that shit for sure. OHHH ROASTED THE KIDS SAID I THE BACKGROUND OF FORTNITE.

Michael was laughing his ass off behind the screen.

And prince he was just fucked cause he knew Michael got him good on that one

Michael did the default dance but t
got shot on fortnite by prince. Michael threw a tantrum.

He started to kick his gamer chair  and throw his head set and cry.

If anyone want to finish off this story you can I'm just to lazy and this story is bad.