Prince comes to Michael's house

Hey it's been a few days..... I changed this story a bit and now I will be doing this a friend prichael story.

Michael heard a knock on his door.
Who is it?! Michael answered.  He opened his room door and prince was just standing there.  Hey Michael prince said sweet and smiled. Hey prince how did you come in?!Michael responded  mean.  I told your parents that I was coming to talk to you.  Prince said.  About what. Michael said.  I just wanted to say sorry Michael your sensitive and everything and I know that you have a lot in your life, prince said. Oh uh that's sweet prince, Michael said trying to sound sweet.  Prince hugged Michael so they can be friends again. Michael hugged prince back.  Prince then began to have a boy fight and play with Michael.  Hahaha prince stop haha Michael giggled while playing. 

Parents:
What the hell are they doing?!

The parents walked in seeing prince on top of Michael, prince leaning into Michael...

Shoot, Michael said to himself.

Uh what's going on here?! -Michaels mom said.

Mom its not what it looks like!
We were just playing around...
Ok Michael I'll let you off this time but if I ever see you doing any weird stuff I will need to have a talk with you....

Then prince and Michael became friends.....

Michael and prince didnt talk since then.....