Chapter 3

Ash's POV

What the hell, I think to myself. So much happened last night, we literally did a séance and our Uncle Steve appeared but he said something bad is going to happen. I'm kinda scared now, what bad is going to happen!

I woke up seeing my four best friends lying down, I woke them all up and they all looked so confused on what happened last night. Rachael said "where the hell are we?" I replied " I have no idea where the hell we are, all I know is that we just experienced some crazy ass shit last night, I can't believe we saw Uncle Steve." Mia replied "same! I betcha he has been watching us since we were born." Steph said "I agree."

Steve then appeared out of no where saying " Hi girls, I'm sorry you girls are now in this mess I should of said something earlier but I need to tell where are you and why your here." Lily then replied " so you know where we are and why we are here." Steve replied "yes, right I know this is going to sound really ridiculous but you are back in 1992 in Los Angeles."

I said "what the hell! We are in the 90s? That must mean our dads are a lot younger!" Steve replied "yes they are, but the reason why you are here is because the devil. He makes deals with rock bands like us to make us to bad ass things, but not everything seems bad ass, he does it to drive us nuts and to take over the world. He's the reason why I am dead. I was the sacrifice for the band."

We all looked at him in shock and sadness, Lily said to Steve "I'm really sorry that this had to happen to you Uncle Steve, you did not deserve this." Steve replied " It's ok I was in a lot of pain anyway, but you girls need to go on a mission, you need to find your fathers Joe, Sav, Rick, Phil and Vivian. You need them five to stop the devil from destroying you girls and one more thing you need before you find them would be to change your outfits, I'd recommend that store over there." Steve pointed to the shop on the right.

Steph said " Thank you Steve, your the best if we need any help can we call you?" He replied " Of course but it needs to be important." We all nodded then he faded away then left us some money for clothes.

Mia's POV

After Steve left the girls and I went to the shop Steve said to go and get fresh new clothes. As we enter in we see a lot of band tops, ripped jeans and a lot of other types of cool fashion. Lily picked out a short black skirt, with a plain black top with combat boots. Steph picked out a red crop top, black jeans and combat boots, Rachael PCI,ed out a Kiss top with denim knee ripped jeans and converse, Ash picked out a Led Zeppelin top, denim ripped jeans and Nike shoes and I picked out a band Queen top, black ripped jeans and black shoes. After we purchased our clothes we went to the nearest ladies toilets to get changed to our new and approved outfits.

After we got changed we started to think where our fathers could be.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter
✌️