Part 25- Baggage

It felt good to bed home in my own house. I had yet to hear from Joe but I expected a call to be coming in soon.

I unpacked our bags, did the washing, ironing, cleaning etc.

Tilly left to go and see Ryan seen as how she missed him over night.

Once I had completed all of the jobs around the house I sat on the sofa resting my feet whilst watching Jack Whitehall on Netflix.

I heard a knock at the door so I went to answer it.

"Jesus Tilly why can you never remember your keys" I said as I unlocked the door.

"Sorry I don't have a key".

My head snapped up to the voice.

"Joe? What are you doing here?" He smiled and that's when I saw Graham and Olivia getting out of the car behind him.

"Are you going to let us in?" He said causing me to step aside and let them in. Graham kissed my cheek and Olivia hugged my leg. I shut the door and led them all into the living room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked once we were all sat down.

"If we are going to make us work again then we can't be living in different states" He chuckled sitting Olivia on his knee.

"What?" I wasn't understanding what he was saying.

"I'm moving here" He said slowly causing my jaw to drop. I looked at Graham for any sign that he was lying.

"What?" I said again but this time I was speaking from shock.

"I have bought a house here, were all moving including you and Tilly" I didn't know what to say.

"Oh and don't worry about Charity she is no longer my agent, I really didn't like how she treated you and I didn't like the way she controlled me" I was still just sat in shock staring at him.

"I'm sharing a room with you!" Olive squealed clapping her hands.

"Uhm no she isn't... she's with me" Joe argued causing her to pout which made me laugh.

"Isn't Charity Olive's legal guardian though?" I asked.

"Yes but we have signed the paper work saying she can stay with me from now on" I nodded and hugged Olive as she came and sat on my knee.

Tilly entered the house and walked into the living room followed by Ryan and stopped as soon as she noticed the three people sat in the living room with me.

"What am I missing?" She said with confusion written all over her face. She looked at me awaiting my response.

"We are giving it another chance" I said looking at Joe and smiling, she smiled too knowing that it made me happy.

"Oh and your moving in with me" Joe added coolly.

"I can't! I have Uni to attend and I'm not leaving Ryan I don't care how cool LA is!" She argued causing us all to laugh.

"What are you laughing at? Why is this funny?" She said as she folded her arms over her chest and gave us all death glares.

"He bought a house here" I laughed causing her to blush from embarrassment.

"Wow you must really love my sister if your willing to give up LA to come and live here" She said with a smile.

"I really do" He said which caused my heart to swell and my face to turn bright red.

So they are moving in together... AGAIN

Please vote and comment.

Love you all x