[M] Angel ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Thank you so much," Chaeyoung shook hands with the police officer who came to check on the CCTV. The condominiums security guard kept apologizing for his mistake of not catching the intruder enter the premises. He was using the restroom when the thief broke into Sana's condo. Chaeyoung knew that someone is still keeping tabs on Sana and it made him genuinely worry for her.

Even if it was past midnight, the security guard insisted on fixing the broken lock to the front door while Chaeyoung made a cup of tea for Sana. He sat beside her on the couch and slowly caressed her back. "Better?"

Sana nodded and took a sip of her tea. "I was so scared, Chaeyoung. He was huge and his mask made him ten times more frightening."

"Shhhh, it's okay. He is gone now," Chaeyoung said, pulling Sana into his arms. They both have no clue about where they stand. Are they a fake couple? Real couple? Or just two people that might fall in love with each other soon or... Two people that are already in love. They're unsure, but at this very moment, it doesn't matter.

"Can you stay with me?" Sana asked, staring into his eyes with her own pleading ones.

Chaeyoung was certain now that Sana is his weakness, he nodded as a yes before the guard interrupted them. He left after apologizing for the nth time.

"Go to your bedroom. I will sleep on the cou-"

"No!" Sana cut him off sassily, "Stay right here..." Her voice grew quite with her next words, "...With me."

"Okay," he soft-spoken, "I'm not going anywhere." Sana smiled warmly at him before she walked to her bedroom. She looked to the floor where she fell when the thief pushed her. She frowned upon remembering his words until she felt Chaeyoung's palm land softly on her lower back. "Sana. Sleep... The sun is almost up."

Sana nodded and laid on the bed. "Hold my hand," she asked cutely. Chaeyoung shook his head at how hard is heart throbbed. He laughed and sat beside her. "My father used to do this to me whenever I get scared," she stated before closing her eyes. Her hand held onto his so tightly, as if he might disappear in any moment.

"Angel," Chaeyoung whispered as he watched her fall asleep. He smiled remembering their first meeting, her kiss at the restaurant and their first conversation in the farm. Who would've thought that he will fall for her? But he didn't care anymore... Chaeyoung is sure now that he is bewitched by her charm and he certainly doesn't mind.

~~

Morning

Chaeyoung woke up around ten. Sana was still in a deep sleep next to him. He slowly got up and walked out of her bedroom. After doing his morning routine, he found two missed calls from Momo.

"Good morning Momoring~ Why did yo-" Chaeyoung was cut off by Momo's sobs "Momo? Are you crying what's wrong?"

"Chaeyoung, I need you. Can we meet?"

"Where are you?" He panicked, "Did something happen to you?"

"I just needed someone to talk to and you were the first person that popped into my head. Let's meet at Han river"

"Okay, I'll be there." Chaeyoung hung up and turned around just to see Sana staring at him.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to see Momo."

"So you're going to leave me alone? What if the thief comes back?"

Chaeyoung sighed and looked around. "I will have a talk with the guard. I'm sorry Sana but Momo needs me right now."

Sana frowned. "Fine! Go. I'll be fine on my own."

Chaeyoung patted her head before he stormed off the apartment.