[M] Fall

The only thing on Sana's mind was the image of Chaeyoung standing with his pecks and biceps making his shirt seem tight. Literally all day, she thought about how masculine and strong he looked in his uniform. The way he handled the situation without using force was a total panty dropper for Sana. Anyone who can manage to keep his cool during something like that has Sana's good judgment.

Chaeyoung came to visit Sana after making sure his mother was asleep. The first thing he saw was Sana wearing a short, satin nightgown.

"Sana?" He murmured, but she didn't say anything back. Instead, she pulled him into her apartment and crashed her lips against his.

Chaeyoung couldn't match her pace at first, pulling away whilst sporting a look of shock on his face. "What's wrong with you?" He asked while giggling.

Sana rested her forehead on his. "I need you, a lot," she breathed and kissed his lips. "Earlier today, you looked so hot and I couldn't stop thinking about you." She cupped his cheeks and looked into his sharp eyes. "What are you doing to me?"

Chaeyoung bit his lower lip, hands now wrapped around Sana's slim waist. "The same thing you're doing to me," he muttered, lifting her up.

Sana wrapped her legs around his waist, throwing her face into the crook of his neck while Chaeyoung led them into her room. He sat at the edge of Sana's bed, with the girl now straddling his lap.

----Smut time----

Sana first bit his earlobe softly and then began tracing kisses to his neck. She sucked, leaving a red mark right on his Adam's apple. She inhaled his scent in the process, groaning, but also praising the gods for bringing such a wonderful man into her life. Chaeyoung looked into her eyes and bit his lower lip. Sana looks so hot and beautiful in her nightgown, no questions asked.

His sight went to her breasts, where he noticed her perky nipples through the black, sheer nightgown. Sana was naked underneath as if she planned this from the beginning.

"I love you so much," he said while kissing her neck. Sana hugged him tightly and played with his brownish hair.

Sana continued to lick and bite Chaeyoung's neck softly while her hand roamed to the hem of Chaeyoung's top. Expertly unbuttoning the three buttons of his black shirt, her mouth continued kissing and licking from his neck down to his chest.

Chaeyoung tightly shut his eyes and softly groaned. "I want you to relax," Sana whispered, taking his shirt off in the process.

Chaeyoung nodded and watched her stand between his legs. His eyes couldn't leave hers. The sexual tension between the two was only rising and getting stronger with every minute passed.

Sana kneeled between his legs and unbuckled his belt, unzipping his pants. Chaeyoung yelped and watched her pull down his pants. He leaned down to cup her face and kiss her passionately. Meanwhile, Sana slowly caressed the thick shaft through Chaeyoung's boxer briefs.
Chaeyoung gulped down nervously. He did not know that Sana could be so aggressive and demanding. Only true experts would be as confident as she is now, so Chaeyoung starts to ask himself questions about Sana's past flings and ex's. But the questions immediately die down when the girl pulled his underwear lower, leaving it at his knees.

Sana closed her eyes and kissed the tip of his dick lovingly before licking the pre-cum slowly. She tasted it in her mouth with closed eyes.

"Sana~" Chaeyoung moaned as he looked up to the ceiling, enjoying the feeling.

Sana proceeded with her task as she started licking the dick from the tip. She twirled her tongue on it, making sure to not leave a space un-licked. This only caused Chaeyoung to huff a cry of pleasure as he grabbed onto Sana's locks, encouraging her.