Proluge & Chp. 1

A/n....here it is. A continuation.

"Ridică-te, naștere, ai căzut, dar creștere, răzbunare este cheia de moarte te văd, naștere, creștere de cenusa, regina mea."

"Ridică-te, naștere, ai căzut, dar creștere, răzbunare este cheia de moarte te văd, naștere, creștere de cenusa, regina mea." The man repeats over and over. A figure starts to form and he sprinkles blood over the ashes, hair and skin. He repeats his chant and the figure arises. Long , glossy brown hair and a delicate form. Feminine red eyes. The man smiles.

"Hello. I'm Bella." She says in a childlike manner. The man takes her hand.

"I'm Stefan. Do you remember anything?" He asks gently, but urgently. She shakes her head.

"I'm Bella. Laws of vampires. Volturi are kings and guards. I don't think I liked most of the Cullen's...." She trails of, biting her lower lip. He smiles and tilts her chin up.

"You are a princess and queen my dear...one day I will tell you about everything. Come with me." He says and she jumps on his back, giggling.

Chapter 1

~50 years later~

"We are going on a trip, Regina." He pleads. Bella shakes her head and stamps her foot.

"No." She pouts. He shake his head in a mocking way.

"But you will like it." He states. Her face brightens.

"Promise." She demands and he debates.

"I do." He says. She nods and clambers on his back. They race off into the darkness, towards Italy. Towards Aro.