Dont Play With Fire

Bella's POV

I wander the halls aimlessly. I remember the feeling of the fire. Burning, all consuming, pain worsening. I tightens I would die, again and I welcomed it.

"Regina?" Stefan asks from behind me. I turn around.

"What did you say?" I demand. I hope it wasn't embarrassing.

"Nothing much. Darling we must talk." He commands. It wasn't a question. I follow him and eye him suspiciously. He leads me into an empty room.

"Give him another chance." He says the second the door closes. I close my eyes and rub my temples.

"No."

"Why not?" Stefan asks. Idiot. BECAUSE DUMBO HE FUCKING FUCKED A FUCKING MAID WHILE I WAS READY TO LOVE HIM!!

"No." I say simply.

"He loves you." Those words! NO!

"NO HE DOESNT AND NEVER WILL. WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE YOU DONT CHEAT ON THEM! YOU DONT LIE! YOU DONT HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!!!!" I scream, not caring if everyone heard me. A smile plays lightly on his lips. I smack him. A sound if rock colliding rings throughout the room. He looks shocked. Slapping a vampire isn't supposed to hurt. It shames them. It hurts their pride. It shows your disappointment. And that I am. My heart feels like it was torn out if my chest and urged simply thinking about...him. And Stefan smiles.

"Whoever the hell you mate is, she deserves better than you." I say and walk out, slamming the door behind me. I'm off. I'm going to find Sulcipia. I'm not sure why. Why I'm going, why I need this. Perhaps closure. Maybe a vain reason. Maybe I want if I'm more beautiful. Maybe to break her, hurt her. I will know when I see her. I walk silently towards the part of the castle with the maids. The wooden door creaks as I open it. It feels wrong. I'm in my fancy ball gown. I wonder what she wore when Aro-he...he did it...