Truth

Bella's POV

I go up to my room, alone and lie on the bed. An angry growl interrupts me. I turn to the door. Aro.

"Oh! Hello there? Are you done with the whores face?" I ask, jealously getting the better of me. His eyes are black and he pounces on me. I give a small shriek.

"Get off!" I demand. I don't really care. Warmth travels from where he touches to my to my entire body.

"Isabella...why do you so this?" He asks, half growling. Her lips are on my neck, effectively stopping my thoughts.

"I...um....Aro!" I gasp when his teeth nick my skin. No pain, just pleasure. No...no...I can't tell him. These hazy thoughts break to the surface. I flip him over and put my hands on his broad shoulders. I arch my back so the bottom half of our bodies our connected. I lean over so our lips touch, but not really.

"Aro..." I murmur, electricity buzzing though my veins. He hisses and grasps my hips. No can do. I'm on a mission. I grab his hands and pin them above his head with one hand. The other traces patterns on his muscles, feeling them contract. Mmmhhh....

"Aro....why did you bang the maid?" I ask, keeping my voice low and seductive. I slither up but my hand is going down. He gives a hiss and try's to move. Nu uh. I kiss his neck.

"I...just..." He stutters. Aww....I kiss the corners of his lips.

"I pretended she was you the entire time." He whispers, his self control wearing. I release his hands.