Crowned

3 months later

Bella's POV

I forgave him quite quickly after that, and considering we where in bed...well...we made up for our lost time. I'm finally becoming queen. After out fights, arguments, quarrels, and misunderstandings we finally are together. A relief for everyone, really. They said it was painful to watch, like it was a reincarnation of Romeo and Juliet. Except, that hopefully, we will have a long, long, long, time together. Dying is not preferable.

"Ow!" I hiss as the corset is tightened.

"Beauty is painful." The maid reminds me. I nod and suck in. The dress slips over my body, the silk caressing it. It's heavy, but in a good way, pearls and gold encrusting the low neckline, hinting my cleavage, and the sleeves. My hair is braided and twisted up.

"Now miss!" And with a push I'm walking into the ballroom. Thousands are here, waiting to meet their new queen. I got to admit I enjoy the attention. I walk silently, everyone's eyes following me up to the platform, where the kings are waiting. A golden tiara waits on a velvet cushion. I stand next to Aro, fighting the urges to touch him in some way.

"Today, we crown our new queen, and my mate, Isabella Volturi." He says, cheers erupting in the room. "She is to be treated like any of our queens. With respect and awe. I now pronounce you, Queen of Volterra!" He booms, and places the tiara on my head. He leans closer to me. "And I pronounce you the most beautiful woman I've ever seen as well." He whispers. I giggle. This existence will be a happy one. I wouldn't trade it for anything.