Ch.11: Soon

Just got out of vball... Since the weekends are the only time I can update... I'm going to do (maybe) three chapters a day on Saturday and Sunday... How's that?

Actually... I'll make a schedule for when I can update and how many updates I'll upload then post it... that sounds like a better idea...

Jerome's POV

I look behind Mitch and come face to face with almost hypnotic purple eyes.

Gasping, I back up farther into my pillows.

Mitch on the other hand, stands in between me and the beast that stands before the feet of my bed.

"Enderlox." Mitch growls.

"Hello Mitchell. I see you killed Devon. It's a shame he had to go the way he did."

I stare at Enderlox, taking in his features as the conversation goes on.

The beast looks almost exactly like Deadlox.

A white tshirt, grey sweatpants, headphones and dark emo-ish hair that covers one of his eyes.

The things that don't make him Deadlox.

Purple headphones and eyes, a tail, wings, obsidian colored skin from his fingertips to his elbows and a devilish grin plastered on his face.

"Get out of here. We don't need you here." Mitch growls, pulling me from my 'thoughts'.

"That's no way to treat your friend now is it Mitchell?"

Mitch's hands ball into fists.

"My name is Mitch."

"Mitch, we should go." I whisper, getting out of bed.

Enderlox smirks. "Your not going anywhere."

I grab Betty from my desk and hold her up defensively.

"I won't hurt you... Yet." Enderlox says with a smirk, his purple eyes piercing mine.

A familiar fog starts to make it's way into my mind and I freeze.

"Mitch. The fog..." I mumble.

"What? speak up Biggums."

"He's loosing his mind. Even I could hear that."

"Jerome. Your eyes..."

The fog starts to cover my mind and the first thing that pops into my mind is...

Kill Mitch.

Sky's POV

"What do you say? will you join me?" Dawn asks, stopping behind me and running my shoulders.

My muscles relax at her touch and I swoon at the sound her voice so near to my ear.

"C'mon Sky. It can be like this everyday. Just you and me, ruling over the squids and madly in love."

"I-I..." I stutter, swaying side to side.

"What's holding you back Sky? is it the kingdom? you friend who betrayed you?"

I think about it for a second.

'What is holding me back?'

'Me you idiot. Your mine. If I hadn't claimed you already you'd be wrapped around that b*tch's finger.'

I feel the need to defend her, but I push it to the side.

She betrayed me and now she's trying to make me join my greatest enemy?

My thoughts get pushed out of my head as her angelic voice fills my ear.

"You can be...

One of us."

Enderlox's POV

I watch as the bacca's eyes turn a cloudy grey and the Canadian turns to me, his red eyes ablaze with anger.

"What are you doing to him." he growls.

I smirk. "He did this to himself."

Before the 'poor' Canadian can react, I teleport to the End, finding myself in the 'altar' room.

Sky's Amulet rests on a broken alter-like pillar, a purple aurora surrounding it.

A crack slowly grows in the middle of the purple gemstone.

My smirk grows into a smug grin.

"Soon my friend. Soon."