Ch.12: Captives

Title ideas? I don't know what to call this one... HALP plz?

Also. I have one more update coming tonight... Sorry about the schedule but it has to be this way :/

Last thing... Thanks so much for 200 reads!

K now I'm done.

Mitch's POV

I watch the purple particles fade into the air along with Enderlox.

Cursing under my breath, I face Jerome.

He looks at me as if I were his next meal, his grey eyes lost and vacant like before.

I swallow hard and make my way, slowly towards the door.

'This isn't good.'

Jerome let's out a low growl, baring his teeth and tensing his muscles.

"Jerome. I'm a good benja. I'm not going to hurt you."

Jerome's growl gets louder and he lunges at me, swinging his axe.

I doge it and sprint out the door, slamming it shut and leaning against it with a heavy sigh.

Before I get a chance to collect my nerves, an axe cuts through the door, nearly missing my head.

I gasp and run into my room, grabbing my sword just as Jerome's door gets busted down.

With a deep breath, I hold my sword in a defensive stance and wait for the bacca to appear in my doorway.

Jerome walks in on all fours, his axe in his mouth and his eyes looking at me with malice.

"Jerome. Please, I know your in there."

(People are asking where you've been sorry I'm not sorry I had to do it)

He growls and jumps at me, grabbing his axe with incredible speed.

I block his attack quickly. "Jerome stop this. We're brothers not enemies."

He snarls and tries to bite me, but misses.

"Jerome! for Notch's sake you've risked your life for mine so many times! don't let them go to waste just because of a stupid spell."

A glint of recognition fills his eyes, but he continues to attack.

"Remember when you found me on the forest floor? my little brother's dead body in my lap?"

"Or what about when we went to spawn city for the first time? we met Adam, Ty and Jason there."

Jerome's attacks start to get weaker and weaker the more I talk.

He tries to decapitate me, but I duck and push him backwards.

He growls at me and lunges.

Our weapons collide and we stare into each other's eyes.

"Remember our motto?" I whimper, pushing my sword against his axe.

"In Benja we trust. For Bacca we must. Our axes won't rust. Turn Wobbie to dust. Ally Betty's will kill. Through ASF's will. The others will wish, that they eat raw fish. We hope Benja will not loose frames..." I trail off, searching Jerome's eyes for any sign of the bacca I know.

Before he can do any thing in reply, there's a flash of light, blinding the both of us.

When we can see again, Enderlox is standing a couple blocks away.

"This is a really touchy moment and I hate to end it, but I have orders." Enderlox states, disappearing in a puff of purple particles along with Jerome.

My eyes widen slightly.

'Enderlox has Jerome... I need to tell the team quickly.'

I run through the dark hallways and into Ian's bedroom.

"Ian, wake up." I say.

He groans. "It's one in the morning Mitch, go back to sleep."

"Ian... it's Jerome. He's gone."

Sky's POV

"C'mon Sky. I know you want to." Dawn taunts.

"N-No. you betrayed m-me." I stutter, finding it hard to talk.

"Let's put the past behind us and start over okay?"

"N-N-No."

She moves her fingers up and down my neck, making me moan at her touch.

"I know you want this Sky. No one is holding you back. Join us."

"N-N-Never."

She sighs and stops massaging me.

"He's a stone wall my king." she says, sounding defeated.

"You had him hanging by a thread Dawn. He was ready to fall. It's just that Herobrine got involved and ruined our plans." the king growls.

I find myself still swooning and still almost paralyzed from the experience.

She curses under her breath. "Yeah... I don't understand why Herobrine wants him. He's not worth anythin valuable."

The king nods. "Take him back to his cell."

The two guards grab me and roughly push me back to my cell.

'How was she able to make me so... vulnerable like this? she's never done that before.'