** T H E P A S T**

Everyone looks at Kanna, some in awe, and others in jealousy. 

"I-I think you've got something wrong, my chances of being an Elliot are so low a microscopic bug can't even limbo underneath it," I say shaking with confusion.

"That's for other people, you are 100% an Elliot, take it in with cheer, not denial sweetheart," The Woman said with a very large smile. I didn't even think she could smile, yet even be nice? 

I looked down at the crowd of whispering students, somewhere in the middle I caught sight of Nallo's blue eyes. she looked jealous, I wondered why, she was my friend for so long, and now she's going to be jealous when one good thing happens to me?  The woman had finally caught her own attention.

"R-right, well, go on Miss um, what shall I call you?" The woman asked me.

"Oh, call me Naomi..." I said turning my attention towards her as well.

"Okay, well, Miss Naomi, please take a seat with the rest of the children." The woman said pointing towards my empty seat, I nodded at her, then walked down the steps and sat down in my seat. I closed my eyes trying to take a nap because I was not willing to listen to the woman reluctantly call out all of the first-years names. I closed my eyes and fell into a short nap, that was- until someone snapped a branch over my face. I opened my eyes quickly and banged my head on the branch that was above me.

"Arghhh..." I murmured I then heard laughter,  I sat still and looked above me where multiple second and third years stood, laughing at me. I put my hands on my head, hoping it was still covering my ears, which were cowering low underneath my black hoodie.

"W-what do you want?" I asked them, trying not to sound frightened.

"Pull your hoodie down, an 'Elliot' shouldn't be wearing hoodies indoors." A girl said in a flat voice.

"Or, will we have to?" A boy asked from behind all of them. I looked harder and saw that he was about 5'7. He had spiky blonde hair and dangerous green eyes.

"I would dare you to do so, but I'm afraid you actually will take my hoodie off without any of my permission since you seem like the type to do so," I say back. The boy looks directly into my different colored eyes. 

"I am actually an HMG..." He says, now smiling, but not taking his eyes off of mine.

"U-uh?" I ask back now confused. and trying to pull the words HMG from my brain dictionary to see if that is actually a word. 

"She's a first-year, Jae-hyuk, stop kidding yourself, like she'd know no matter what, she seems like an airhead to me, banging her head on a branch." A brown-haired girl said, who was standing next to him, she was not as tall as him, but she still was tall, she was 5'5.

"Well, HMG means 'House Magic Guard' so, make it in my house, and ill have to protect you no matter what..." Jae-Hyuk said looking at me now with a smirk, 

"Well, He will do it reluctantly, right Jae~????" The brown haired girl asked, blushing.

"O-of course, Min-Seo," Jae-Hyuk told her back, except he wasn't blushing he just looked normal, or as normal as he looked before. 

"Oh, shuddup you love-birds," A blonde girl told them looking at Min-Seo with disgust.

"Well, you like him too~ Ji-Yeon!!!" Min-Seo told the girl who appeared to be Ji-Yeon.

Ji-Yeon Hesitated for a second, blushing furiously, she then gathered her courage.

"W-what are you talking about, who'd like a selfish jerk like Jae-Hyuk?!" Ji-Yeon said blushing, but yet with an angry face. I looked at them with a confused face, weren't they supposed to be bullying me? instead, they are dealing with their own problems instead.

"U-uh?" I asked aloud, trying to get their attention, which wasn't that hard since most of them were pretty willing to change the embarrassing subject.

"O-Oh right, Uhm, where were we?" Min-Seo asked curiously, looking at Jae-Hyuk.

"I dunno, I thought we were just rambling on..." Jae-Hyuk said, pulling at his sleeve.

"No, your main thought was you were trying to get her so sad and upset that she would leave the school, meaning you three would gain all of the attention again." A random girl said, walking in from the dark corner.

"And how do you know this,  Soleum kkichineun sonyeo " Min-Seo pointed out with her arms crossed.

"I mean, I can show you too... babo sonyeo ... Readings are readings and they are always true, no matter how many changes you do, because the future already knows what's going to happen." The random girl said again, they were insulting eachother in Korean, what a way. She swished her hands in multiple ways leaking a purple glow of light coming from her palms. she closed her eyes deeply, then opened them, they were only purple, she floated in the air, and held out her arms, obviously trying to get us to hold her hand, I did so, everything went dark, then soon enough I realized I was actually falling down a dark tunnel.  A large screen was at the end. I saw Jae-Hyuk, Min-Seo, and Ji-Yeon walking down a hall, next to eachother, But in the corner, the strange girl stood crouching behind a pillar. 

"We should prank that new 'Elliot', Ka-anna? was it?" The past Min-Seo asked  Past Jae-Hyuk.

(I'm going to call the past people P{Name})

"I think so.," PJae-Hyuk replied. Ji-Yeon didn't reply to any of their remarks, since, she was too caught up in her own mind.

"What do you think Ji-Yeon?" PMin-Seo asked, looking over at the quiet PJi-Yeon, 

"Yeah... W-Wait? W-what?" PJi-Yeon asked.

"Great! all of us agree, I bet that little brats still asleep on her chair!" PMin-Seo said with a smirk. "Should we scare her awake?" PMin-Seo asked.

"Maybe, but what if she gets so scared she tells on us? or gets possessed and starts doing some weird magic tricks?" Pjae-Hyuk asked obviously not thinking about reality.

"She doesn't even know any spells yet, probably the only ones she knows are the basic magic spells, like Levitation, Making things go to her, I don't even remember many of the basic motions anymore its been a  while since I last used one of those..." PMin-Seo, she was a third-year, so it made plenty of sense that she doesn't remember many of the basic motions.

(Sorry I will try my best to write more today, yesterday I was supposed to write, but I forgot to write long into the night so, yes, I will try writing another chapter today...)

-Author ^-^