** I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO NAME IT **

Kanna felt lonely as the day went on since it was an unpacking day, and the whole day would be spent unpacking and meeting your roommates. Kanna had packed only three shirts, expecting she would wear those three shirts per one day and just wash them overnight, but she overheard that the laundry lady would only come on Sunday and was your clothes, then return them to you Sunday morning before you awake and get dressed for school. As Kanna finished unpacking her light blue comforter and putting it on top of the rest of your blankets on her bed, she laid down and relaxed until one of her third-year roommates walked next to her bedside. 

"So, how'd you manage to trick the staff to put you in here?" a third-year girl asked, her eyes color was black, and her hair was black and stringy, she had dark circles under her eyes, and she had cat-eye curved glasses that were a half an inch thick, she had beautiful eyelashes, and perfect teeth.

"I didn't trick the staff, I was put in here by destiny," Kanna replied to the question, with a look as if someone put a large spider on her face.

"Pfft, destiny? you must be a divinancy element..." The third-year girl remarked, Kanna was now getting a bit upset.

"I am actually that element, but that doesn't mean that I have to speak as all the other people owning that element do," Kanna replies.

"Hah, seeing a lowlife Divinancy element like you in my house really makes me upset, I think your are gonna have to do something to make me not upset, otherwise I'll notify the headmaster about this." The third-year threatened,

"Well, I wouldn't want to get in trouble, nor would I want to make anyone upset.." Kanna closed her mouth and thought about what to do, The girl smirked, "okay, I'll help you out, I'm Kanna," Kanna finished, and held out her hand, the girl looked down at Kanna's hand with disgust, but shook it eventually.

"I'm Ailene-Hu..." Ailene-Hu greeted unwillingly, she didn't expect a girl she was so rude to, to be nice and greet with happiness."Just a word of advice, stay away from Jae-Hyuk, or I will hurt you." She threatened. Kanna didn't in anyway look scared.

"So there are how many girls that like him now?" Kanna fake questioned.

"W-wai-H-Huh?! There are others?! Who?! Tell me!!" Ailene-Hu asked Kanna loudly, Kanna looked at Ailene with a fake concerned face.

"Likeeeeeee, two other really popular and cute girls" Kanna dragged on.

"WHO?!" Ailene-Hu yelled.

"Ji-Yeon, and Min-Seo, atleast those are all the girls I know of right now," Kanna said with a sad face. "But you are pretty! I bet you'll win his heart! and, I mean, boys only like girls because of the way they act, not the way they look!" Kanna said with a smile, Kanna was going to make Ailene-Hu so jealous that she would retaliate, and do something really bad to the girls, that way three girls wouldn't be bullying her anymore.

"Ugh! Shut up, you stupid and foolish girl! No boy in the world will like a girl because of the way she acts! They are only going to like you because of the way you look! Pretty girl's get everything in life! Guys! and all that good stuff! That's why you'll only get to places by spending all of your money!" Ailene-Hu screamed at Kanna, Kanna wasn't frightened though, she was exactly the same as she was before Ailene-Hu screamed at her.

"You are Incorrect, Goodbye, I am going to the library to practice some of the spells we will be learning in class," Kanna said with a smile, she left the room and continued walking to the library, 

"Ah! Kanna!" The old woman was walking very fast to catch up to Kanna, Kanna turned around and saw her.

"Oh! Yes, miss?" Kanna replied.

"Since, you have all elements, which Is, not even supposed to be possible,  you are going to have lots of classes but in the same amount of time as all the other students, you will have two classes in one period, just so we can fit all of your element classes in there, is that fine? Or shall we figure out something else?"The woman asked Kanna.

"N-no! this is perfectly fine! how many periods do we have in a day?" Kanna asked the aged woman.

"Well, a normal student has six periods, but since you have all the elements you will be having 12 periods, but you will be leaving school in the same amount of time, but your classes end early before others, so two periods for you, is one period for them." The old woman explained to Kanna.

"Ah, okay, I understand" Kanna answered.

"W-Wait, so since there are so many elements, you will be studying the others the next day, we are making a paper for you, so don't worry," The old woman said. Kanna nodded and bedded a farewell, to the lady, then continued her route to the library. As Kanna reached it, she saw it was deserted, except for a young woman, who seemed to be the librarian. As her eye caught Kanna, she let out a loud gasp, as if it was almost a sin to walk into a library before school started.

"W-Why are you here?!" The librarian asked Kanna,

"I am looking for a book, a book about earth...." Kanna asked. The woman now looked relieved, 

"Oh, but of course! here there are many right over there in that corner!" The librarian pointed to a rather dark corner,

"Over there?" Kanna asked as if she thought the librarian was kidding her.

"Well, yes I just pointed over there! go have fun!" The librarian said with a large smile. Kanna nodded once again and headed for the corner, as she got closer she saw books with plants on them, she realized the reason why it looked dark was that it was covered in moss.

Sorry this chapter took a while, im going to only right books on school days, not weekends, because on weekends I am very busy. thank you for reading so far though!

-Author (Amanda)