(original grace in MM)

[Before I started I would just like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this. Grace will be played as grace vanderwaal and Harold her best friend/ boy next door nerd will be played by Harry styles (his younger self) I'll tell you more about then at the end or the chapter so please read. Enjoy]

"WOULD YOU FOR ONCE STOP YELLING 'CALLED IT' EVERY TIME I MISS A SHOT!" I yelled out whipping the sweat that was dripping down my forehead. "Its a strategy that'll help you block out all the noise while you play!" Harold snapped back. "If I'm not listing then I won't be able to hear my partners when I need to pass the ball" I said running to grab the ball, I went to the three pointer line and threw it making a clear three shot. I kept my arm in the air and looked at Harold. "Did you call that?" I asked with a smirk on my face. waiting for him to tell me how cool I am and how I'm the best.

"Yes I did" he said smiling showing his white teeth. I grunted dropping my arm throwing my head back. Harold got up from the bleachers with my water bottle. I grabbed it gulping it down. "You know I think that's enough practice for one day, it's the Friday grace..plus the gym is closing up, but hey if you want we can go and get some McDonald's" Harold said shrugging.

"How long have we been here?" I asked as we walked to the bleachers. "An hour and a half" Harold said while he put his stuff on. I stopped mid-way of putting my jacket on and looked at him. "Oh don't give me that look you're always here for half and hour" Harold said as we walked to the side door of the gym as we walked out of the school. "So what you doing this weekend?" I asked Harold. "Playing games, helping my untie with her cooking even though its never gonna get better" he said shrugging. "What about you?" He asked back. "Umm. Practice school council meeting, work them game" I said Rolling my eyes, I'm have so much to do that I won't have time for sleep. Just work work and yeah more work.
"Damn sucks to be you" he said laughing. "Shut up you game druggy" I said shoving him a bit. "I play up to two to five hours worth of games everyday grace, so you take that back" Harold gasped out.

"Game druggy, game druggy your a fucking game druggy" I song loudly. He huffed and started walking faster. "Hey don't leave me dude you know I hate walking by myself!" I yelled running to catch up with him.

-

-

-

After me and Harold went and grabbed a bite to eat we sent our separate way home...which is only next door but still, the same thing. I spined around in my Spinny chair and stopped to threw my small bouncy basketball from one had to the other.

I threw it at the small net and watcher as the ball went in the net. The ball made its way back to me slowly and I repeated my action. I was about to shot the ball again before the sound of ringing cut me off.

I turned around to my computer and seen someone was trying to video chat me. I looked at the contact name that said Harold and answered.

"Good day Harold" I said smiling. "Hey grace guess what". He said smiling at the camera. " what" I said back "my mom just got me the new Mario game, you can come sleep over and we can play" Harold said smiling showing his white teeth.

"Harold do you remember what happened all the last times I played at your house?" I asked. Harold looked away from the camera and whistled.

"My dad had to buy you five new controllers and one new game set..let's not make that size new controllers and two new game sets" I said before throwing the ball behind me.

"My god it went in" Harold said jumping in his seat. "Wait really!" I said turning around looking for the ball. "Nope, not at all" Harold said laughing though the computer.

I turned around and narrowed my eyes at him. I was about to yell at him for making me give my hopes up but I was cut off be a loud voice.

"GRACE!, HONEY I'M HOME AND I'VE CAME WITH GOOD NEWS!!"

I rolled my eyes at my dad's loud voice going though the house. "Gotta go Harold, see you later" I said before hanging up. I spined my chair a little before standing making me way to the door. But before I could even take another step I tripped and fell.

So that's were the ball went. I jumped up and ran to the door flinging it open before running down the stairs in the speed of light. I stopped and walked in the living room to see dad setting up a bored on a stand. "Hey dad" I said.

He turner around and walked over to me hugging me. "You won't believe what happened" dad said smiling then taking his work clip on tie off.
"So you know the building plans I've been working on for Florida right" dad said and continued to set up whatever he was setting up.

I nodded sitting on the couch watching him. "Well some men I are coming over so we can talk about it, and if they like it, we leave in a week to Florida to start building" dad said a smile on his face, but Hus smile slowly dropped when he seen my face..

"How long will you be gone?" I asked. "A month or so, I'll be back after they get it started" he said sitting next to me. "But then you'll miss all my games dad...and the finals" I said looking down.

"Hey don't be so sad, Harold's mom will record every game, and for every game you guys will, I'll take you for ice cream" dad said rubbing my back. I looked at him with a smile. "Plus if we close the deal I'll be bringing home more then $400,000" dad whispered.

My eyes went wide from this and I Turned to him "really!" I yelled. "Yeah, and don't worry when I come back I'll buy you what ever you want" dad said.

"I want a hairless cat"

"Let's.... Put a pin in it" dad said smiling. "Wait If you go..were will I go.. Will I stay here or" I trailed off. "Next door at your friends place, oh right can you go to coffee express and grey five coffees for me, keep the rest of the money" dad said handing my a twenty.

I smiled and ran to put on my shoes and jacket. "I'll be back faster then you can say the longest word in the world!" I yelled opening the door.
"The longest word on the world!" Dad yelled back as I closed the door.

"Dang...well played dad" I whispered to myself before Making my way onto main street, to coffee express.

Anyway... Welcome.... To to much to handle

The next chapter Will get more interesting.