2

(opposite grace in MM)

(note that the only way to tell the graces apart is by their hair, okay have a nice day)

Never thought it'd be hard to find a coffee shop. Never in my life have I. Not once. But what can you say, I tend to not notice things from time to time.

So when all seems like its coming to an end. I call goggle maps.

But that wasn't help neither. Because I ended up at some magic shop. The weird thing is goggle maps said this was the place. I tried everything so don't hop on my back.

I walked in the magic shop hoping that this magic shop was actually a coffee shop. I looked around at cool stuff around the shop hoping in awe. After what seemed like forever of me looking at the tilting chicken that takes a drop of water then goes back...then does it again and again and again... Its an amazing creation of questions and hope.. That it will get all the water.

"Never thought I'd get a visitor"

This made me jump from surprise, me almost knocking over some boxes fumbling to try not dropping it. This action when on for about a good minute till I finally got it and hugged it two me chest hoping it won't fall.

I carefully put it back on the shelf before turning to the man at the front counter. I slowly walked over to him and took in his appearance. He looked like a man from...a long long time ago.. Its hard to put my finger on it. His hair was black but the sides were gray, it looked like what he was wearing was blue...

"Please tell me this is a coffee shop?" I asked rubbing my head. The man looked down at me and squinted his eyes moving his head closer. "So this is the one to challenge the universe" he whispers to himself. "What" I said moving my head back to give me some breathing space...he was in my bubble.

"Nothing, what is it that you seek?" He asked fixing his poster crossing his hands putting it on the counter.. "Coffee" I said. "No, no wait cahffee..or does it sound like..cuhffee?" I asked myself thinking about it. "Are..you trying to do a new York accent?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"No..okay yes" I said looking around. "Well if it if coffee you seek then it is not here" he said with a blank face and cold voice. "I...I kinda figured that out when I walked in here.." I muttered out, backing away from the counter.

"I'll just leave you to you job" I said smiling before bumping into the same shelf. I jump from surprise and turned around and headed for the door. "Wait!". I turned around seeing the man from the counter walk around the counter and made his way to me.

"I haven't have a visitor is months...I can give you something from here in return" he said his hands now behind his back. "I want the chicken that does the water thing" I said quickly pointing to it.
"You didn't let me finish" he said again making me push my lips in. "Sorry dude." I said.

"I was thinking you maybe wanted..a wish" he said raising one of his eyebrows. "Oh...I'll take that instead" I said smiling.
He hummed and flicked my nose. "Ow" I hissed grabbing my nose.
"Now, you make a wish, any wish, the you leave" he said and stepped back. "How is flicking my nose-"

"No questions just wish" he said and watched me. I groaned and started thinking.

A cat..no

A fish..nah

Why am I thinking about animals. Well hey at least I got a wish, just imagine if I didn't, I'd Wake up the next day, go practice, then I'd have to go to this school council meeting. Then work, then a game... I'll have no time for myself... I wish I did.
Then it hit me.

"Okay... I.. I wish that there were more of me so in could have more time for myself" I said out loud..."did it work?" I asked the man. "Okay bye-bye now" said and pushed me out of the store locking the door.

"Wait!" I said turning around looking in the window. Only to see he wasn't there. "What about my cuhffee? "..

-

-

-

Half way through the walk home without any coffee I had suddenly become tired. It felt like I could pass out any second, my eyes are droopy and my legs shake with every step I take. I guess it was because I have a lot of stress on my back, but then again I've never felt this tired in my life.

Finally making it home I unlocked the door and walking in the house closing the door behind me. I groaned when it felt like something was weighing my shoulders down I fumbled to take off my shoes but when I finally got it off I routed my ankles cracking it. My feet feels just like how it did when I was doing track.

I walked in the living room seeing my dad and four other men talking. "I've failed you... For there was no coffee" I said catching there attention.
"Now if you excuse me I am needed to my bed... It calls me" I said dramatically. I slumped my shoulders and walked up stairs to my room. Closing it behind me I changed my clothes and laid on the bottom part of my bunk bed that I forced my dad to get me.

My eyelids became hard to keep open, and I soon fell asleep into a blanket black space.

"One wish.. "

"I know I'm not normal..and I know I'm not sane... But for once in my life. I feel normal, and.. And sane. I feel all the things I've never felt before"

"To reverse it all.. "

"You are the one the university chose to challenge... You must go through with this"

Ever wake up with the feeling your not the only one in the room when your suppose to be.

Yeah That's how I woke up today. activate sequence 4u2pn...i really need to change that name. I grabbed the bat quickly from under the bed and held it close to my chest. There was a dent in the bed above me.... There's never a dent in the bed in that bed. I got ready to attack whoever was in my room. But I stopped when that person moved in the bed, they moved around for a while before the person completely rolled off the bed on the floor.

"Ow" The person whined. I jumped out of bed and raised my bat. "Show yourself you intruder I have a bat!" I yelled. This person, with long blonde hair jumped up their back faced me. Just then she, I believe let out a ear piercing scream. I dropped the bat and covered my ears.

She turned around. And what I saw made me scream.

Our eyes we're wide, our jaws dropped..

Our eyes we're the same color so was our skin and.
"Oh my god you're me! " She yelled pointing at me. "I'm you!, no you're me!" I yelled back.
"Oh my god look at my room!" She yelled looking around the room. "Your room this is my room! " I yelled... Everything went silent.. We stared at each other for what felt like hours.

Then I ran out of the room into dads. "Dad!?" I yelled but stopped when he wasn't in there, there was a note on his bed. I quickly read it. I balled up turn paper in anger and went back in my room. The girl who looked like me was sitting on my bed.

"Okay look here you... Person.. How did you get here?" I asked crossing my arms. "I woke up here" She said back stands mimicking my stand
"What's your name?" I asked again. "Grace" She said.

"Full name" I said again. "Grace willow" She said again holding her chin up high. My eyes went wide from this.. "Why do you have the same name as me... And face and body and... Well not hair, yours is long mines is short" I said stopping myself.

"Oh no" She said and laid on my bed and Started wheezing.
I started packing around my room, not knowing what to do.
Then it hit me.

When you need help.. Call you nerd best friend next door.