*Special Chapter*

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS AND GET TONS OF PRESENTS AND ENJOY TIME SPENT WITH YOUR FAMILIES! I LOVE YOU ALL AND WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT I'D DO WITHOUT YOU GUYS!!

Now...let's look into the Park family Christmas, shall we?

~~~~~~~~

"Jeong-Guk, put that back before you break it!" I shout at Jeong-Guk as he held an angel ornament.

"Don't worry, Mommy, I's gonna be bery careful." He assures me as he waddles over to the Christmas tree.

"Ah, Jeong-Guk!" I cry out as he trips over the rug and falls face-first.

I run to his side as his eyes water a little bit and he pouted out his lip, showing me the ornament.

"S-See, M-Mommy?" He asks and I look at the ornament. "I-I t-told you I-I gonna be b-bery careful." He tells me then I sigh.

I grab the ornament and set it aside, picking up Jeong-Guk and holding him in my arms as he holds back tears.

"Buddy, it's okay to cry, you did fall pretty hard." I assure him then he sniffles.

"I-I not g-gonna cwy!" He exclaims then he sits up in my arms, rubbing his eyes. "I-I gotta be b-big boy!" He adds then I stroke his hair as I sit down.

"No, you don't need to be a big boy yet." I assure him and he shakes his head.

"I-I's gotta be b-big boy f-for M-Minnie!" He exclaims then I look at him and smile.

"Buddy, you don't need to be a big boy yet, you don't need to grow up so fast. You have all the time in the world to be a big boy for Minnie, I promise." I assure him then I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

I look at Jeong-Guk, who's eyes were still puffy, but they were wide as he watches the stairs very closely. Jimin then walks down the stairs with Min-Seo in his arms and Jeong-Guk gasps.

"Daddy!" Jeong-Guk shouts as he jumps off of my lap and sprints for Jimin.

I then get up and walk over to Jimin, giving him a kiss on his lips then taking Min-Seo from his arms, cradling her in mine.

"Did you get her to sweepy time, Daddy?" Jeong-Guk asks as he points to Min-Seo. "If you didn't, I gonna beat you up!" Jeong-Guk warns and my eyes widen then Jimin chuckles as he picks him up.

"Yes, she just woke up from her nap, Guk." Jimin assures him then we hear the front door ring. "You wanna do answer it with Daddy, buddy?" Jimin asks Jeong-Guk, who nods eagerly.

Jimin sets Jeong-Guk down as he sprints towards the door then Jimin speed-walks behind, following his son. I swear, they are identical which makes it scary.

Jimin opens the door then I hear Jeong-Guk squeal out of excitement.

"Welcome, aunty and uncle!" Jeong-Guk greets then I hear Hoseok chuckle.

"Hey, little dude!" Ae-Cha greets as she walks in, with So-Young in her arms, biting her nails.

So-Young is Hoseok and Ae-Cha's little girl, who had just turned 2 years old, she is absolutely adorable. She has the chubbiest cheeks, huge legs, and big arms. She has the curliest brown hair and big brown eyes, definitely getting her Mom's looks.

"So-Young, come play with us!" Jeong-Guk exclaims then Ae-Cha sets So-Young on the ground.

All of the little kids then run off as all the parents and the rest of our family walk into the living room. Jimin sits down next to me as everyone passes around the wine and he kisses my cheek.