School Bully Takes it to a Whole New Level

"Avery! Just the girl I wanted to see." He yelled, ginning evilly at me without taking the gun off of Mrs. Kyler's head, 

"Beginning to think you would miss the party. Now come over here like a good girl, and no sudden moves!" I quietly shut the door and carefully walked over to him with my hands up. When I got up to him it looked like he was going to say something but was cut off when his phone started ringing. He growled in annoyance, but picked up the phone call anyways.

"What?" He yelled at the phone making everyone in the room whimper. I tried to listen to the conversation but when I couldn't hear anything I gave up. Instead, I turned my attention to Barry who looked like he was trying to contact someone from his phone, probably Wally who I could easily see from outside the window. Barry saw me watching him, and tried to give me reassuring look before getting back to "discreetly" texting my brother. Dylan was apparently done with his phone call because he suddenly smashed his phone against the wall causing both the wall and the phone crack and making everyone scream.

"Quiet all of you!" He yelled making everyone shut up, most of them were crying at this point. His eyes then rested on Barry, who was still texting on his phone from behind his bent knees in front of him. 'Seriously Barry? That is the best you could come up with? He is a high schooler, he does this sort of thing everyday!'

"Mr. Allen you better not texting someone to come and help you, because if you are then people will start dying, starting with you." He said raising his gun so it was aimed at Barry's chest. Though, right as he shot the gun a yellow blur ran in front of the line of fire. When the blur stopped, Kid Flash stood in the middle of the room, causing me to curse inside my head. 'I hate when the duo got the bad guy before I did, and just when I was just about to make my move too.' Wally knocks Dylan out before anyone could blink, causing him to crumple to the ground beside me unconscious. Wally looked at me, and his hard expression turned soft immediately.

"Are you okay babe?" He asked, making me inwardly cringe and barf. I forced my lips up into a smile and nodded gaining a smile from him. He went around checking if everyone was okay, only for everyone to practically swoon over the young hero, making me grumble in annoyance. I glanced back to where Wally had knocked Dylan out, only find him not there. I looked back to Wally, just in time to see Dylan knock my twin out from behind with a chair. Dylan glared at everyone murderously before motioning with his gun for them all go back to their spots cowering in corners and crying silently.

He looked around the room until his eyes landed on me. He smiled evilly as he started stalking his way until he was right in front of me and I could smell the buckets of disgusting colon he had dumped on himself. He suddenly wrapped his big arms around my waist pulling me so I was pressed against his chest, his face up to mine, and even though his breath smelled a little bit of mint, there was a strong twist of alcohol in the mix. He bent down so he was "seductively" whispering in my ear with his hand now at the lower part of my back.

"I told you that you didn't have a choice!" He whispered as he started snaking his grimy hand up my shirt and to the back towards my bra strap.

"Hell no!" I yelled as I kneed his crotch making him grunt in pain and bend over in discomfort. He looked up at me, and now there was no hint of the previous look in his eyes, only pure anger.

"You b*t*h" He screamed with one hand on where I kicked him and one on his gun aimed at my head. The moment he pulled the trigger I used my super speed to stop time, move the bullet, and go back to my previous position. When the bullet zoomed past my head, I knocked the gun out of his hands and knocked him out with the butt of his gun in normal speed. I looked around hoping that no one saw my burst of super speed but of course Barry had to crush my dreams by giving me a surprised / suspicious look. 

Once everyone got out of their shocked state, they started applauding while getting up and saying "Cool moves", "That was so awesome", and "Go Avery." I smiled at all of them and opened the door for everyone to get out of the room before Dylan woke up. I noticed Barry stay in the classroom, causing me to walk back towards him out of curiosity, while closing the door behind me.

"What are you doing Mr. Allen?" I asked walking up to him as he was attending to Kid Flash. His head snapped up obviously not realizing that I was still in the room. He was about to say something when Kid Flash started to wake up. He groaned while holding his head, then he saw Barry and was about to say something before Barry cut him off.

"How are you feeling Kid Flash?" He asked gaining a very confused look from his nephew. Barry then "discreetly" shook his head in my direction causing Wally look in my direction. He smiled as he got up while dusting himself off.

"I'm fine citizen. Now if you excuse me, I have to take Dylan to the police station." He said in a heroic voice making both Barry and I roll our eyes. He sped off taking Dylan with him and leaving me with my uncle. After a few agonizing moments of standing there awkwardly Barry asked the question he obviously was dying to ask.

"How did you do that?" He asked making me smirk. I stuffed my hands into my jean pockets and slowly walked backwards towards the door.

"Do what? I don't know what you are referring to, Flash. Oops! I mean Mr. Allen." I said then turned around walking out of the school like a boss. I know I could have denied it but I'm pretty sure if they are going to find out, my parents probably won't be able to take on 3 superheroes.