New teamate

Deku pov
Omg I can hear Ochaco telling Mina about what happened last night ugh now there looking at me.
Mr Aziawa-"what's wrong Ochaco "
Ochaco-" Deku's bitch of a girlfriend "
Midorya-"Ok 2 things stop calling my girlfriend a bitch and don't call me deku the reason kachan calls me that is to bully me so stop "
Ochaco-"well you're girlfriend is a villain "
Midorya-"she saved me from probably death the week I was missing I was getting tortured day and night while you guys just waited for me to get out myself when Toga saved me do you know what would happen if she said no to attacking UA she would be a pile of dust Mr Aziawa knows how it feels I do to and hurts like hell "
Ochaco-"well it still doesn't make up for her being a villain "
Midorya-"she did something more heroic than you all you did was just come to her door and trie to arrest her "
Ochaco-"well you could get in trouble for stopping an arrest "
Midorya-"oh now you're blaming me good job "
Mr Aziawa-"okay enough midorya can you get her here so we can discuss "
Midorya-"sure "
*Ring ring ring *
Midorya-"hey Toga can you come to UA you'll be allowed to come I'll be at the gate "
Toga-"yep"
3rd pov
Midorya leaves and the class room is quite.
Ochaco-"why does that bitch have to come "
Mr Aziawa-"so we can solve this problem once and for all and if she was being made to do it then she can join us and be a hero "
Ochaco-"what!"
Midorya-"I'm back "
Toga-"hi everyone I'm Himiko Toga "
Mr Aziawa-"so when you attacked UA what would happen if you said no "
Toga-"I would of being killed "
Mr Aziawa-"did you want to attack UA" Toga-"no that's why I saved Izu from them that's why it's the only thing I've done "
Mr Aziawa-"then do you want to join UA but if it's okay with Midorya you would be staying with him while you're here "
Toga-"yes Izu is it okay if I stay with you "
Iida-"wasn't the reason the dorms were split so boys wouldn't have to get changed with girls and the same with the girls "
Mina-"well They already have seen each other naked before "
Iida-"what about Mineta "
Mr Aziawa-"it's fine no more questions class dismissed "
Midorya-"I'll get your stuff Just borrow some of my clothes while I'm gone "
Toga-"okay "they all left to their dorms and all the girls were trying to get to know Toga and they showed here Midorya's dorm room Izu shortly got back as she was changing
Izu-"oh sorry "
Toga-"don't be maybe we can have some fun "
Izu laid Toga on the bed and hoped on her as they started to kiss Izu slowly inserted his member in to her pussy she began to moan as Izu started to suck on her tit he started to rock his hips back and forth faster and faster Toga began moaning uncontrollably then they heard a knock they looked out the peephole and saw it was Mr Aziawa welcoming Toga they slightly opened the door then Mr Aziawa realised what was going on.
Mr Aziawa-"oh sorry I was coming to see if you had settled in but clearly you have "
Midorya-"yeah she has "
Mr Aziawa-"you get back to it and remember to use protection "
Midorya-"don't worry about that she takes birth control pills "
Mr Aziawa-"oh okay bye "
Midorya-"bye "
Midorya-"maybe we should just go to sleep "
They snuggled in together as they both fell asleep.