Revenge

Ochaco pov
You now to get revenge I'm gonna date Bakugo I will ask him out tonight this will show Deku oh no I'm turning into Bakugo is that a good thing maybe then he'll get mad perfect plan settled now time to ask .
Ochaco-"hey Bakugo do you want to go on a date "
Bakugo-"only to piss off Deku "
Ochaco-"so shall we go "
Bakugo-"fine "
Ochaco-"maybe we can you know "
Bakugo-"no you're too thirsty "
Ochaco-"cmon please "
Bakugo-"no "
Ochaco-"why not you got a small-
Bakugo-"FINE "
Ochaco-"yes"
3rd pov
They go to Bakugo's dorm room first they watched a movie it was a horror it was Halloween while they were watching Ochaco got scared and cuddled into Bakugo and he put his arm around her to comfort her they started to lay down Ochaco laid on Bakugo Ochaco felt a bump in Bakugo's pants.
Ochaco-"you're excited "
Bakugo-" do you want to start "?
Ochaco-"yes "
They turn off the tv Ochaco pulls down his pants and boxers revealing his member she started to lick the tip then slowly put it in her mouth Bakugo let out a small moan she was deep throating it she lifted her head and went back down she was picking up the pace Bakugo let moaned again.
Bakugo-"I'm gonna cum "
Bakugo cumed  in Ochaco's mouth she swallowed it up not leaving any she pulled down her pants and slowly inserted Bakugo's member into her pussy she let out a massive moan that Kirishima heard and he's next door.
Kirishima-"lucky "
She started to ride Bakugo then she moaned saying something.
Ochaco-"Deku "
Bakugo shot up quickly and started to yell but quite enough that no one could hear.
Bakugo-"what the fuck have you been thinking about Deku this whole time get the fuck out "
Ochaco-"I'm sorry "
Bakugo kicks Ochaco out the door not even enough to get dressed and everyone heard the door slam so they came out to see Ochaco standing there naked in front of Bakugo's dorm room Ochaco got really flustered but she noticed Deku's not here neither Toga she ran to her room and locked the door everyone was about to go to sleep but they just realised the same thing as Ochaco because the slam was so loud the teachers might of heard it they so they check on them only to find Midorya on top of Toga they quickly cover themselves with the blankets .
Midorya-"Why did you come in here "
Iida-"because there was a loud bang and Ochaco was standing in front of Bakugo's dorm room naked "
Midorya-"oh okay now get out please".