An odd trip to New York

OK SO IM NOT GOING TO DO A DISCLAIMER FOR EVERY PAGE SINCE YOU ALREADY GET THE POINT THAT I DONT OWN HEROES OF OLYMPUS PERCY JACKSON OR THE AVENGERS THOUGH IT WOULD BE AWSOME IT I DID BECAUSE THEN I WOULD BE FAMOUS FOR CREATING THEM BUT ANYWAYS ONTO THE STORY :D

Percy. (Two years later)

I was in my small house that I own in Virginia, yes I said Virginia not some other place on planet Chaos like you would think. When you join chaos army, you get new powers and you only have to live on the planet for 100 Chaos years which equals one Earth year. I decided that even though I was betrayed here, it was still my home and that I want to make sure it's safe from harm. My new powers include shadow traveling and fire powers.But I am a little bit different now, such as I have raven black wings with a spaned of 16ft. and I have a deal that's like the hunters of Artemis except I can date if I want and I'm more powerfull.

Otherwise, I'm still the same as I was when I left with raven black hair and sea green eyes(If someone says anything about him having brown hair I will kill them cause that's the stupid movie version). Since I moved back to earth, riptide has changed alittle bit like now it's chaos bronze which is unbreaking black metal that has glints of bronze in the sunlight. Riptide also instead of looking like a normal pen, it is a black pen with bronze glints in it like how the blade looks.another thing is that since I'm eighteen I live on my own. Also I control a small fleet of warriors in the chaos army and everyone that is on my fleet are friends lost in a war or monster attack from elesium.

Well anyways I was getting ready for a trip to New York to visit my moms and Pauls graves. I pulled my wings close to my back and threw on one of my hoodies so that you could not tell I have wings. Since I can shadow travel I just walked into a shadowy wall and appeared in the grave yard that I needed to be at under a tree. When I walked up to there graves, silent tears made there way down my face as I placed new flowers on the graves. That's when suddenly I felt 6 presences behind me so I turned around to see who they were and it was...