27 - Locked

His grip was too tight for me to do anything besides being dragged away from the stairs over the hardwood floor. I tried to get him out of his grip by pushing at his chest and twisting but I just hurt myself more than anything. At the last resort, I pinched the skin on his upper arm. Cole barked out a yell and his grip loosened making my arm slide out of his hold. Running for the stairs again I saw dad lounging on the couch, controller in hand while scrolling through the different channels.

"Daaad!" I screamed jumping on the couch just as Cole was going to grab me again. Scrambling into a sitting position I grabbed hold of dad making him laugh and shake his head if to say "something going on again"

"What's up chipmunk," He asked and I positioned myself on the other side of dad, further away from Cole as he stared me down with a glare.

"He's trying to take me somewhere," I said and as Cole took a step forward I held my hand out to stop him "I'm by dad. He's safe space so you can't touch me"

Cole looked at me and then looked dad in the eyes as if they had a short conversation with their looks before he walked over with slow steps. Shrinking back into the couch, letting dads arm be the cover he stood in front of me and lifted me.

"Nooo dad tell him that he needs to stop"

"He needs to stop" Dad repeated my words and I gave him my deadliest glare as Cole carried me away making dad bust into laughter again.

"You three literally did every single thing I told you not to," Cole said through gritted teeth as he kept walking through the living room and over to the stairs leading to the basement. I smiled and tried to hold my laugh.

"You shouldn't have given the ideas to us then. You know that's practically suicide"

"Laugh all you want but don't think I'm letting you go that easy"

"Ohh, I'm trembling" I taunted and raised my hands up as good as I could in Coles hold.

We walked down the wooden stairs to the basement and down a corridor.

"You know, you two are really cute together"

"I know, you said it about ten times throughout the dinner" He grumbled.

"Yes but it-"

"Lara. Shut up" Cole grunted and continued down the corridor to the more abandon part of the house.

"umm. Where are we going?" I asked and looked up to Cole that was looking forward and refused to meet my stare.

Cole didn't answer my question and only kept walking further down the corridor. Now it came to the point where I started restaining. This did not look like it was going to end well for me.

Cole ended up dragging me to this little cleaning closet at the end of the hall. I don't even think I have been here before. Maybe sometime while playing hide and seek and you try to find the best place possible. I could hear talking from the inside, weirdly enough, but then I came closer I could hear Luke talking about something and a continually knocking on the wall.

He opened the door and quickly pushed me in and then closed it on me, letting complete darkness to take over. I put my hands out to try and find the light switch but soon realized there were none. Why don't we have a light in here?

Then as I searched the little space I felt something hard. My hands traveled up and I felt a face.

"Are you done touching me or what?" Noah's voice said and straddled me baking my hands fly back. Then my face scrunched up at the fought that I just touched up my brother's chest.